Chapter 17

"KATELYN! KATELYN!" You heard Garroth and Laurance call.

You sat in your chair practicing you reading.

Katelyn asked you to read over the skript to see if it was a good or not but you got all embarressed and started blushing.

She asked what was wrong and you embarrassingly said you didn't know how to read.

She told Aphmau making her look at you weird.

She bought you a childrens book so you could learn to read.

Katelyn said if you can finish the book before the play starts she'll let you read the script.

So now your determined to read every single word in this book if it kills you.

"What do you guys want! I'm right here." Katelyn scoffed.

"S-Say Katelyn...Aaron said he wasn't feeling to well tonight and that he needed to drop out of the play." You growled as your ears fell.

Their lying.

"Are you serious!? The play is TONIGHT! We've been rehearsing for the past two days! Why isn't he here telling me himself?!"

"Cause their lying!" You pouted.

"We saw him the other day and he looked fine!" You glared.

"Y/N!" Laurance and Garroth whispear yelled.

"Don't listen to her! Shes a kid!" Laurance smiled.

"You know kids and their crazy imaginations!" Garroth and Laurance smiled, covering your mouth.

You pouted and growled at them.

"Ugh...Well Garroth you're his understudy. So I guess if he can't make it...You get the part."

"YES! THE KISS IS MINE!" Garroth grinned.

"Hey Katelyn! The set as secure--Jeez Garroth! Whats with your giddy face?" Dante questioned, walking in.

"Aaron to drop out of the play due to an illness so Garroth, being his understudy, gets the roll." Katelyn scoffed.

"Uh...Aaron is backstage rehearsing his lines..."

"SEE! FIBBERS!" You pouted.

"WHAT!?" Garroth and Laurance yelled.

"Are you kidding me." Katelyn deadpanned.

They whispeared to eachother making you roll their eyes.

"THATS IT! LAURANCE, GARROTH! THIS IS THE THIRD TIME YOU'VE TRIED TO GET AARON OUT OF THE ROLL OF ROMEO! ONE MORE TIME BEFORE THIS PLAY STARTS AND I WON'T HAVE YOU IN THE PLAY AT ALL!" Katelyn yelled.

"Now...If you exscuse me...I need ti make sure Cadenza is done with the costumes." Katelyn spoke, more calmly then she previously was.

"DANTE!" Garroth and Laurance yelled.

They argued with eachither as you read their book.

This play is important to Katelyn.

You weren't letting these idiots you think as brothers screw it up.

"What with all the yelling Dante~Kun! What didn't Garroth~Kun and Laurance~Kun tell you?" Kawaii~Chan questioned.

"Ah. Kawaii~Chan. They were trying to get Aaron out of his roll as--"

"DANTE NO!"

"DON'T MAKE HER ANGRY!" Laurance and Garroth yelled.

"Huh? How is telling her that you trying to stop the kissing scene between Aphmau and Aaron going to make her angry?" Dante questioned.