Chapter 12

Oh please. Please not the one that I am thinking!

We all look up and saw one of the security found us hiding. I said not this one! 

Yeji stood up and kicked the table to stop the security on coming to us. The table stumble down along with the security, now we are out at the open, the guests turn their eyes on us. We aren't able to move in our positions, the whole place is quiet making me hear the fast beating of my heart.

"Ryujin?" We turn our heads to the man wearing a white suit. It was yuna's dad.

"Uncle, auntie, guests, good afternoon" ryujin said and bow her head, I look at her and she was grinning widely.

"You brat! How could you ruin this celebration!" yuna's dad shouted.

"I'm not ruining anything, I'm just here to support my baby" ryujin said and point a gesture to yuna. Yuna was smiling widely.

"SUPPORT HER?! LIKE WHAT?! LIKE RUINING THIS EVENT!" The audicity to raise his voice like that! It was his fault why we are rescuing yuna now, because he is full of greedyness!

"Am I ruining anything? Not sure. But I really do have something in mind." Ryujin turn her head to yuna and grin "Yuna-ya! RUUUUN!" ryujin shouted. Yuna started to laugh, took off her heels and run towards our direction. How could they still laugh in this situations?! Argh! Shin sisters!

"CAPTURE THEM!" I thought this just happens in movies! We started to run and the securities are starting to follow us. I held yuna's hand as we are escaping from the garden, guests are starting to quickly evaporate the place too.

"Argh! Ryujinah! why would you tease yuna's dad!" I shouted as we were running.

"Why? Because I like doing it!" she said while laughing.

Ryujin is on the lead followed by lia, me and yuna while yeji is on the back to make sure that no one will be left behind. It's like they are the alpha's of the pack securing the safety of the members. Yuna's house is so big that we are still far from the gates.

And then, ryujin stopped from running. We are being sorrounded by the securities! Lia and I move closer to yuna, forming a circle so that they can't reach her. We were catching our breath as securities started to come closer to us. WHAT TO DO NOW?!

"Yeddeong, aren't you tired of running?" ryujin ask while taking her leather jacket.

"I am, but I can still manage some few exercise" yeji replied as she rolled up her sleeves up to her elbows.

"Tsk. I was planning on escaping quickly" ryujin said while running a hand on her hair.

"Do you remember when we beat those bastards who take chae?" yeji ask. WHY ARE THEY STILL TALKING?! THIS IS NOT A GOOD TIME TO REMEMBER GOOD OLD DAYS!

"Guuuyyss, we are being sorrounded in here!" lia said while holding my hand and yuna.

"Are you ready?" ryujin ask flashing a grin.

"Ryuddaeng, I am always ready" yeji replied with a grin too.

They started to attack the securities, they were throwing punches, kicks and doing side jobs with each other. They are both laughing like this is some sort of kids fight!

I was so focused on them when someone grabbed me. "Ah, let go me!" I was pulling my hand when one of the security started to pull me away from lia and yuna.

"Yah! That's not how you treat a lady!" lia said as she punch the security that pulled me. "Awww, I think I broke another nail!"

"Uwaa. That is ryujin unnie's lia?" yuna ask while whispering to me. Lia was shaking her hand.

"The one and only" I said and laugh.

"Unnie, I know a really good place for nails"

"Really? Should we go then?" lia ask as she approach yuna

"How could you plan about nails when we are still in a battlefield" I don't know why am I laughing but the people around me is having fun and not taking this seriously, making me not nervous anymore.

"Ssh, Don't move" yeji said to the last security and punch him "That's all?"

The securities are all in the ground, clutching the pain from their bodies, before they could stand up we quickly run into our car.

We hurriedly get in and saw that the securities are now on their feet and following us.

"Go, go, go, Gooooooo!" I said to yeji as she was on the drivers seats. 

Okay forget what I said earlier about laughing and not being nervous. I'm freaking out right now! the securities had their guns ready on us! Yeji stepped on the gas but stop when we heared a shot.

*BANNNNNG*

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" THEY ARE SHOOTING AT US! THOSE ASSHOLE WANTED US DEAD!

"Yeji unnie! Let's go!" yuna panickly said. Yeji stepped on the gas again and manage to escape the scene this time. When yeji assured us that we are almost on the main road, we crawled back to our seats as we are hiding from it. Yeji and I are sitted on the front now, while ryujin and yuna is at the back seat, and lia on the next seat from them. We let out a heavy sigh as we reaches the main road. I check on yuna to see if she's okay, she got her head down. Ryujin helds yuna's hand that make yuna face her.

"Welcome home yuna-ya" ryujin said with a smile. Yuna flashes a small smile then tears suddenly run down on her cheeks.

"Aigoo, the baby is crying. Awww, I'm gonna start crying too" I said then started to sniff.

"Aww, my heart" lia said with a motherly smile.

"Yaaaah! Ryujin-ah! You always make yuna and chaeryong cry!" yeji said while laughing.

"WAAHHHH! UNNIEEEEEES!" yuna cried so loud that she is almost howling, we started to laugh because of her. I wipe the tears from my cheeks and let out a small laughs.

- - - -

Short update because I can't stop me. Can't stop me! ~

See you next update!