Part 20

The room spread with the warmth of the sun rays coming from the big window and your face lightened up with the shimmering glow of it. You squirmed a little, trying to raise your hand to stroke your own hairs but couldn't.

Quivering your brows in confusion, you fluttered them open, your sight still hazy and narrowed. You realised that you were sleeping on one side of the bed, facing the window with this weird man hugging you tightly from back, his hands wrapped around your waist, stucking your hands in between and his right leg over your legs, restricting literally all of yours actions.

Wait! Weird man? WEIRD MAN? 

You involuntarily widened your eyes but once the scenes from the last night flashed across your mind, you let out a small sigh. 

It's not any weird man. It's just Taehyung.

Wait a minute.

WAIT A MINUTE!

The eyes which you gave a little relaxation earlier, enlarged again, but this time more wide as a sudden but late realisation bomb blasted upon you.

You.Kissed.Him.

YOU KISSED HIM.

YOU KISSED KIM TAEHYUNG.

YOU KISSED KIM TAEHYUNG, YOUR BOSS.

YOU KISSED KIM TAEHYUNG, YOUR BOSS, WITH WHOM YOUR DAD FIXED YOUR MARRIAGE.

YOU KISSED KIM TAEHYUNG, YOUR BOSS, WITH WHOM YOUR DAD FIXED YOUR MARRIAGE, WHOM YOU HATE.

Wait a minute again!

You hate him? You SURE?

Wait a FRICKITY FRACKITY minute again!

You kissed him TWICE! 

What the hell y/n?

You groaned in silence, your facial features scrunching up to make a fake crying face. Shifting lightly in his embrace, you somehow managed to turn around to face him, his arms still tugged around you.

Glancing at his face, you couldn't help but notice his messy, disheveled bed hair scattered all across his forehead, his nose a little bit pinkish while his chapped and thin lips were parted.

Those lips.

You shook your head, slapping yourself mentally before averting your gaze back at his closed eyes, hidden almost behind his bangs. Your lips twitched to form a curve upwards but instead you let your cheeks heat up. This man somehow managed to make you blush even while sleeping.

You let out a small breath, and your mind started playing the images of last night. You didn't regret kissing him. No. Not at all. But whatever happened in the heat of the moment yesterday, left you in baffles and now you were feeling shy.

Everything that he said yesterday was so surreal yet so nervously excitable for you. He was jealous. He was being possessive.

That feeling was strange yet indescribable. He made you feel important and wanted and you solely focused on the jitters which he made you feel in the pit of your stomach.

This was all the more beautiful because you two were so new to these feelings.

Your blushing face was now adorned with a soothing and serene smile as you gaped at the man in front of you, deep in his sleep. After a couple of minutes passed, you saw his eyeballs move under his eyelid and soon later, he battled his eyelashes open.

You suddenly grew nervous in his hold, as his chocolaty brown eyes looked straight into yours, making you take a few deep and short breaths. His face was blank, void of any emotions so it was kinda difficult for you to understand what was going on in his mind.