Part 5 - The train

*Hadrian's PoV*
I said goodbye to Siri and hugged him before leaving with Luna,Neville, Fred and George to find a compartment on the train. As soon as we found an empty compartment I sad down with the twins either side of me and Neville sat with Luna across from us. We started talking about what school will be like and the twins telling us what they've done so far when the compartment door swung open to a boy with blonde hair. He looked at me and then looked down, before deciding to speak and looking me in the eyes again.

"Hey can I sit here everywhere else is full", he asked I was about to nod when the twins thought it would be fun to tease him.

"Uhhh I dunno you've been staring at Hadrian the hole time you sure you don't just wanna sit with him?"

He blushed and I chuckled. "There joking you can sit here", he sighed and smiled while sitting down next to Neville. We began talking when my ears picked up and I smelt something sweet....

* Tom's PoV *
I jumped on the train and left Hagrid, honestly could he have been more obvious. Dumbledore this and Dumbledore that, I don't trust any of them. I looked for an empty compartment when a girl bumped into me. "Sorry I didn't see you there", she said before laughing. "I'm Bellatrix Black and this is Barty, Crabbe and Goyle", she said with a smile.

"I'm Tom, Tom Riddle", I said keeping my face blank since I don't trust them yet. "Join us in a compartment Riddle?" Barty suggested, with a nod I followed Bella who began skipping down the compartments. We all continued down the train to find a compartment but there wasn't a free one. "This is not happening, let's just kick someone out of one", Bella said with a smirk. We walked up to a door following Bella when I smelt something sweet.

Bella burst open the door and the smell died down, there were some other kids in the compartment. "Alright brats move it!" Bella said loudly without a second thought they jumped out grumbling but not one had the guts to say anything to Bella. "Come on in boys, next stop Hogwarts!" Maybe I can get to know these people, they seem interesting.

* Hadrian's PoV *
The smell left and I began wondering if my mate was here on the train. I pulled out of those thoughts and returned to the conversation. "So what are your names?", the blonde boy asked. "I'm Potter, Hadrian Potter", I held my hand out to the boy who's blank mask had fully dropped, his jaw hung open a little. Eventually he came around and accepted my hand "I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy", I smiled and everyone else introduced themselves.
"I'm Neville Longbottom"
"I'm Luna Lovegood"
"I'm Fred Weasley"
"I'm George Weasley"
I raised an eyebrow at Draco's look of disgust towards the twins, I looked at their expression and they looked hurt. "Stop".

* Draco's POV *
I couldn't believe what I was hearing, why would a Potter associate with blood traitors. Weasleys no less. "Stop", a shiver ran down my spine and it felt like the temperature around me dropped. I looked up to Hadrian who was sat in between the traitors, his eyes were glowing green and I could feel his strong magical power. The lights flickered and my heart began to beat faster. "S-stop W-what?" it came out as a hushed whisper since my voice betrayed me.

"I hope you realise that the twins are family to me, and I don't take to well when people disrespect them", he spoke in a low tone full of threatening hints. I still think that they are traitors but by the look on Hadrian's face I am not testing him. I nodded and his eyes stopped glowing a smile gracing his pale features, making him look like an innocent angel.

* Hadrian's POV *
After Draco's warning, everyone returned to chatter but I felt Draco staring every time he though I wasn't looking. Eventually the train came to a stop and we left our luggage on the train so that it could be taken to our rooms. We made our way of the train, Fred and George gave me a bone crushing hug while saying there goodbyes since they were in second year. They went with the other years which left me, Neville, Luna and Draco to go to the first year boats.

As we walked towards the boats I felt Orcus move from her spot on my neck. "How long was that there!" Draco squeaked and moved away from me, Luna laughed and stroked Orcus's head. "I like thiss one", Orcus hissed which made me laugh. We ignored Draco's freaking out about being bitten and boarded the boats.

"Look who it is", Neville said and pointed to the platform where my siblings and their friends stood talking to Hagrid. "Ignore them, there not worth it", Draco looked confused but didn't question me. The boats left and began to drift out onto the black lake, the scenery was beautiful and firefly's lit up the way. Looking down into the water something caught my eye, a tentacle emerged from the water along with two yellow eyes.

"Look everyone, it's Hogwarts's own giant squid", Someone exclaimed, in an annoying know it all manor. The squid emerged more of its tentacles and reached one towards our boat, Neville and Draco looked terrified. I smiled at Luna and we reached our hands out, the tentacle reached forward and was placed against our hands. "Your beautiful", Luna said and the squid splashed us happily, to which we both giggled.

* Tom's POV *
After reading and listening to the conversations around me, it's easier to get information that way. I've been thinking about the wonderful smell earlier, my mate is here and when I find him, he's going to be mine. My little serpent. When the train came to a stop I followed Barty, Bella, Crabbe and Goyle towards boats and boarded the closest one.

The boats began moving and I smelt it again, it smelt like cinnamon and vanilla. The smell was enticing. I looked around for the source but with the amount of students and the breeze I couldn't pin point one person.

"Look everyone, it's Hogwarts's own giant squid", a girl announced. I looked over and watched as tentacles emerged out of the lake. One of the tentacles reached further towards a boat, lots of whispers broke out across the boats when two students reached for the squid. "Who are they?" I asked Barty and Bella, the more capable out of the group.

"The blonde girl is Luna Lovegood but I'm not sure who the green eyed beauty is", Bella responded "he could be a Potter he has a few of their features", Barty chimed in. I nodded and continued to stare at the mysterious boy who had the most amazing smile and powerful emerald green eyes. He looked angelic with his raven hair which turned to a fiery tint when the light hit it. His eyes seemed to glow emerald green and his lips were plump and red against his perfect pale skin.