Chapter 7 - What I Can Do for Now

(Y/N) pov:

The night after Izuku opened his acceptance letter, that person contacted him. And there was no way I was going to let him go meet him alone at night.

Izuku: All Might!

We seemed to have surprised him as blood began to shoot out his mouth.

All Might: Who's that?!

There were two bystanders not too far away that seemed to have hear Izuku scream.

Random: No way! Where?

All Might: Repeat after me "I had the wrong person."

My king then began to flail his arms around repeating what All Might said as I copied his gestures.

Izuku: Oh. I had the wrong person!

The two humans let out disappointed comments as All Might and Izuku let out sighs of relief. Then All Might looked past Izuku to me before freezing, thinking another human knows his secret identity.

All Might: Young Midoriya! I said don't tell people about my secret identity!

Izuku: Wh-What but I-! Oh, don't worry All Might that's just (Y/N) he transformed into a human a week ago.

This seemed to settle his nerves as he sighed in relief once more, before tossing a granola bar into the air. It was pretty high up so I slightly jumped catching the snack on the way down.

All Might: Another great catch! Anyway congrats on getting accepted.

Izuku: Th-Th-Thank you very much!

They both high fived as All Might tossed me another snack seeing as I was already done with the first.

All Might: Just so you know, I didn't tell the school about my connection to you. You're the type that would think that's cheating, right? I wasn't one of the judges.

Izuku: Th-Thank you for your concern! But I was surprised to find out (Y/N) can come with me and that you were a teacher at U.A. So that's why you came here huh? I mean, your agency is in Roppongi in Minato, Tokyo at--

I was going to stop his rambling but All Might beat me to it.

All Might: Stop that!

He then turned around to watch the water as I layed next to Izuku getting sand on and in my (f/c) pants.

All Might: I couldn't tell anyone before the school announced it. I just happened to be offered a job from U.A. when I was searching for a successor.

My king looked down at his hands deep in thought as I stood on standby to help him if he gets emotional.

Izuku: My body broke with one kick and one punch of One For All. I can't control it at all.

All Might: That can't be helped. It's like if you asked a person who suddenly grew a tail to do a trick, they wouldn't even be able to control it.

My siblings and I were able to transform our bodies into wheels the moment we were born. I wonder if I can still do it?

While they were still speaking I stuck my tail in my mouth and bit down, not enough to hurt just enough to hold on tight. With my tail secure I tucked in my arms and legs as I leaned forward causing me to roll. Izuku and All Might stopped talking to watch me speed around the beach as a makeshift wheel.

This brings back so many memories. I wasn't the fastest out of my siblings, the fastest was Maurice. But he was a runner so of course he would be the fastest. Although the strongest has always been me. I was even surprisingly stronger than our mother!