Chapter Three: Breakfast

Sykkuno's POV:

Rae and I opened the door that led us to a the storage room; we then walked through a short corridor to the cafeteria.

I didn't explore the ship that much ever since we got on, so I didn't expect the cafeteria to be so big.

There were five big circular tables in total but I couldn't help but to notice the one the middle had an eye catching red button.

"Hey, Rae, do you know what that's button for?" I asked her as I pointed to the middle table.

"Uhh, I was told that we press the button whenever we needed an emergency meet-up" she looked over in the direction I was pointing at. "I don't know when we would need to do that though, LOL"

I then started to think about all the things that could happen to make it so we had to press the button.

Aliens?

No, not again, Sykkuno you're going crazy

Pilot accident?

Oh no... oh god, I pray not...

One of us is actually a cold-blooded murderer planning to kill everyone?

...

Pfttt, what? Of course not

I shook my head and tried to stop thinking about all those silly things and then I turned to look at Rae.

"I'm just going go ahead and join the others at the table. You can go get your food without me" I told her.

She frowned.

"You're not gonna get food? You have to! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and the next few days are important too; you need to be energized!" She nagged me.

"I'm okay, Rae, really" I assured her "I don't usually eat breakfast, anyway..."

"Ok, whatever, I'm gonna go get you food anyways and you BETTER eat it... or I'll force it down your throat" she threatened me.

"O-oh.. ok then... thanks?" I thanked her... I think?

"Yeah you better accept it." she threatened me once again. "Here, take this too when you head to the table"

She handed me her bright red backpack.

"O-oh, ok sure" I stuttered while she turned around to go get her food.

I then started to walk towards the table all of my other friends were at; it was one of the tables near the giant windows of the cafeteria.

I awkwardly crept up to the table and quietly greeted them

"H-hi guys, good morning" I placed Rae's backpack on the seat in the table and then sat besides it.

"Hii Sleepkkuno, whats up?" Lily teasingly greeted me.

"Haha, wha-" I started to nervously laugh again.

"Helloo, Sykkuno! So you finally woke up, huh?" Poki greeted me "We're you reallyyy tired or something? Everyone woke up so early!"