𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Heyy! There you are!" I turned around to see none other then the shiny, new, state-of-the-art celebrity, Cedric Diggory: my boyfriend apparently. "You came to my dorm?"

"Oh, hey Ced. Um yeah I did. It wasn't anything that important, I just wanted to say congrats. I'm really proud of you. Sorry it's sorta late, I couldn't seem to get to you." my volume seemed to decrease as I finished my sentence.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. That would be the lower years; they're slightly obsessive."

"And apparently, poss-essive." I laughed and so did he.

"But hey, thanks. I'm glad you don't feel like shit for not being chosen. Buuuttt, point proven."

"I'm glad I got my point across." I smiled, "so, excited for the first task?"

"Nervous more like."

"Well, that's not abnormal you know. But, I can tell you now, you're going to smash it." I lightly punched his shoulder.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." I smiled up at him as he leaned down and pecked me on the lips.

"Wanna walk me to charms?" he asked.

"Love to." I linked my arm around his. "Do you know how Harry's doing? He didn't exactly tell me much."

"Not great I imagine. No one seems to believe him."

"But you do right?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Good. We seem to be the only ones." I sighed. We had now reached the charms classroom and it was now that I had to leave him. "Well, I bid you adieu."

"I'll see you after class alright?" he said.

I nodded and as he was about to enter the classroom, I stopped him. "hey Ced. Don't forget about me, will you?"

He chuckled as he walked back towards me, "and what do you mean by that?"

"Well, you know...You're the Hogwarts champ Ced and you're already insanely popular and well...the students that seemed to have taken a particular liking to you are, well...female?" I said and he laughed.

"Y/N, is that seriously what you are worried about?"

"Well why wouldn't I be? You know, you're like the mos-"

He stopped me by pressing his lips against mine and leaning down. I mean, it does work. "Why on earth would I do something like that, when I have the most beautiful girl in the entire school?"

I blushed and playfully pushed him forward, "get to class, you saddo."

With a laugh, he trudged into the classroom and was now out of sight.

He certainly did have a way with words.

•·················•·················•

The badge was grasped tightly in my hand as I approached, no stormed, out into the courtyard.

"Seriously? What the hell are these?"

Cedric shot up from his bench and stared at me blankly. "W-what are what?" he stammered.

I held up the badge to his face, "look familiar? They do happen to have your face all over them."

"Calm down Y/N, just a harmless joke that's all." Anthony said.

"Yeah, cmon Y/N, it's not like he doesn't deserve it." another said.

"You're right, that's exactly what it is; he doesn't deserve it." I turned back to Cedric, "care to explain?"

He stood up and guided me away from the group of Hufflepuffs. "Seriously, I didn't make them. None of them did. It was some fourth year. I've told them not to wear them." Cedric pleaded.

"Well I expect them to listen to you at least." I spat.

"I know, I'm sorry about them. I'll try to make them get rid of the badges, I promise. I'm on Harry's side, remember?" he touched my arm.

I eventually smiled up at him, "okay, great. I'm sorry I was so quick to accuse you."

"Honestly, it's alright. And Harry just told me about the first task; it's dr-"

"Why so tense Potter? My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last FIVE." Cedric was interrupted by yet another beginning of a Potter, Malfoy feud. I rolled my eyes, as the blonde boy jumped down from a tree and Harry met him in the middle.

"I don't give a damn what you or your father thinks Malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic." Harry spat and he turned on his heels, just as Malfoy drew his wand.

Before the boy could even cast a hex, the new DADA professor stepped in and well taught Malfoy a lesson.

Instead of a scrawny, platinum blonde slime ball, it was now a tiny ferret, scrambling around on the floor, beside the same tree.

"I'll teach you to cast when someone's back is turned." Moody growled.

A large group had been formed around the fiasco, including Cedric and I, who were in fits of laughter, but trying to conceal it, as much as humanly possible.

The man was using his wand to throw the rodent around in the air, cursing names at the boy, well ferret, in doing so.

"Professor Moody what are you doing?" McGonagall had now run over to the scene, as the man continued to control the animal.

"Teaching."

"I-Is, is that a student?" she asked.

"Technically it's a ferret." he had now grabbed the animal and shoved it down Vincent Crabbe's pants. The boy squirmed uncomfortably, until the rodent crawled out from the other end.

The transfiguration professor then returned Malfoy to his human form, to my dismay and the boy scrambled up and ran behind the tree.

"Wait for it." I said to Cedric.

"My father will hear about this!"

"Ah, there it is." I muttered, making him laugh even more.

"Is that a threat! I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair boy! It doesn't end here!" Moody yelled, as the distraught boy ran away, cowardly.

"So, you were saying?" I turned back to Cedric.

"Oh right, yeah. The first task. It's dragons."

"DRAGONS?!" I almost yelled incredulously.

He chuckled, "yes, now calm down. Wanna help me study?"

"I would love to."

•·················•·················•

okay so i have so much time on my hands its kinda sad

soooo on top of this i wanna either start an oliver wood story or a load of hogwarts imagines were you guys can request stories and characters and stuff :)

no smut y'all soz

connie