Another Plot

Davina's pov

As soon as we arrive back at Mikaelson's, me and Hayley head upstairs to read the letter from our mom in private.

We head into the room Hayley is currently sleeping in and I shut the door behind me.

We sit down on the bed and Hayley places the box beside her. She opens it and pulls out the envelope "to my daughters Andrea and Rose" Hayley says as she reads out what's written on the envelope.

Hayley opens the envelope and pulls out the letter and unfolds it. "You ready?" she asks looking me and I nod "yes" I respond she turns her head and looks at the letter and starts reading it out loud.

(The letter)

To my girls Andrea and Rose, this is not a letter from a stranger who did not love you but a letter from a mother to her two daughters who she loved so much yet she had to do what was best for them.

If you're reading this then you know the truth that you're adopted and I don't know how old you two are as you currently read this whether you're 10 and 12 or in your 20's I don't know but what I do know is you will be reading it together. At least I hope you are.

Now I don't know if you are going by your birth names or you're going by different names but none of that matters except you two.

I know you two must have many questions like why did me and your father give you up? Did we even love you? Well this letter explains all of that.

First off I just want you both to know that me and your father love you so much. You two were everything we ever wanted, two perfect, beautiful and healthy daughters. Your father often joked how he wished for a son but he was happy with two daughters as was I.

Andrea, I remember the day you were born. It was a dark cold and stormy night which was unusual since it was July and the middle of Summer.

Your father never left my side as I brought you into this world and the second you let out your first cry, I saw tears in your fathers eyes while I was blinded by my tears because I was ever so happy and filled with joy to finally be a mother.

Once my eyes were dry and clear you were placed in my arms and nothing in the world could ever compare to the love I felt for you.

Rose, I also remember the day you were born, how could I not remember? I'd be a pretty terrible mother if I forgot the day I gave birth to any of my children.

Rose the day you were born it was a very quiet day and all could be heard was birds chirping away in the trees giving off a peaceful atmosphere. I had just come back from having a little stroll in the bayou when my waters broke.

All I could remember after that is screaming and crushing your fathers hand before you made your way into the world with a mighty cry and just like that our family was complete.

Your father cried as he looked at your tiny form, you were much smaller than your sister and it terrified him because he was afraid of hurting you.

When you were placed in my arms for the first time, my heart felt complete and just as the time when I held your sister in my arms, I felt so much love for you.

I remember the moment I introduced you two to each other and you both clicked right away. Andrea you were always there by your sisters side whenever she cried. You'd spend all day with her until it was time for bed.

It made me feel so proud to see you develop a strong sister bond as it should be between sisters.

Andrea and Rose my beautiful girls, it hurts me as I write this knowing I won't get to see you grow up to be the amazing women I know you will be but this is for your own good.