Ushijima Wakatoshi

requested by WeebWeirdo021
OmegaVerse

Wakatoshi has never had his mind on love or a mate

Wakatoshi has never had his mind on love or a mate. He knew it was necessary at one point in life, but not as his age as of now.

That was until he met [L/n] [Y/n], the most shyest Alpha around Shiratorizawa. Wakatoshi found his antsy habits to be quite cute which could him off guard. He shouldn't be thinking about this he should be focusing on volleyball matches and practices.

But he just couldn't get this boy out of his head. Wakatoshi would find himself daydreaming about said male until someone eventually snapped him out of it. What about this boy was just so enticing? His cute stutters? His nervous shaking? His polite personality? What was it?

It didn't make sense to Wakatoshi that he, a male alpha would fall for another male alpha. It confused him, love confused him.

Maybe he should ask Tendou about this feeling, He had a feeling that Tendou would know about these confusing feelings.

"Tendou?" Said male perked up with a hum "I think have feelings for [Y/n]." Semi and Shirabu choked on the water they were drinking. Their blunt and dense Alpha captain had a crush on another alpha male! Tendou giggled wrapping his arm around Wakatoshi "I have the perfect idea in mind.." The volleyball team looked at each other with uncertainty plastered on their faces.
_____
[Y/n] held his books close to his face hoping that no one would look at him, but that only grabbed more attention to him. 'I just want to go home' [Y/n] thought wanting to do nothing more but hide away from the cruel world.

The tall alpha bumped into something or someone. He peeked from the top of his books and squeaked when he saw it was Wakatoshi whole stared at him with stern eyes. "[Y/n]-san." [Y/n] gulped 'What could Ushijima possibly want with me?' He mumbled a quick yes "Will you go on a date with today?" [Y/n] was taken aback along with everyone that was listening. An alpha male asking another alpha male on a date, that surely wasn't gonna work out at all.

Whispers begin surrounding the two. [Y/n] simply felt overwhelmed, his world was going dizzy. 'Why on earth would Ushijima ask me on a date?' [Y/n] was confused, well it's not like he didn't like Ushijima it was just..happened suddenly. "Sure, Ushijima-San.." He whispered hoping that Ushijima didn't hear, but to his luck Ushijima hears it. "Good, I'll pick you up after practice." After that Ushijima left [Y/n] standing there completely embarrassed.

After [Y/n] said yes Wakatoshi felt his heart swell up with warmth. He felt excited for something other than volleyball and it was...nice. A small smile slipped onto his lips as he walked to his class.

The people who thought it wouldn't work got a surprise many years later after hearing the two were getting married with an adopted kid.
__________

Here ya go it sucked you can tell me. Lay it on me.😔😔😔
Not edited