Chapter 39

Xavier POV

Just as I was about to head downstairs to get some food for me and Jordan since we were in the game room. There was a big 'thump'.

It came from Harlows room so I ran over. Knocking on the door but no answer. When I opened the door Harlow layed limp on the floor.

Uneasiness fill my body. My heart started to pound out of my chest. I had no clue what to do. Maybe I should call someone? But I can't just leave her like this.

Xander wasn't in netheir was Roman. Angelo and Lucas were doing work somewhere.

I took a deep breath trying to relax my pounding heart. Lifting her onto her bed. I sat there and watched her. Her face was all pale, it looked like she had tear stains down her rosey cheeks. I noticed how sweat beads started to form on her forehead then how she started to move around a bit like she was having a bad dream her head tossing side to side.

Soon her eyes darted open and she sucked in a huge deep breath. She immediately started to check her body with her hands making sure everything was there yet to notice me.

I looked at her worried never mind worried I was terrified. Then she turned her head and noticed me.

"Are you okay?" I looked at her body up and down just double checking there was no injurys. Why did I even ask her that? She was obviously not okay.

"Um...yeah. Why are you in here?" Her tone was cold. Her face was blank like she didn't want me here.

"I heard a thump noise and when I came in here you were passed out on the ground. So I moved you to your bed and kept an eye on you." I reach my hand to grab hers. Just wanting to give her some comfort but she pulls her hand away from me. Making my heart clench.

"You didn't tell the others did you? It's nothing big." Her voice came out panicked and her eyes grew wide.

"No. No not yet I going to have to tell them though." I tried to calm her panic.

"No it's honestly nothing to worry about. Its because I'm on my period and sometines I get light headed on my peirod the doctor said it was normal."

Not gonna lie I didn't really want to know more if it was the truth or not. But by the way I saw her toss her head earlier and the sweat that dripped from her forehead it was definitely not her period and she was hiding something much bigger.

"Emmm..okay but I'm still going to have to tell the others." I rub the back of my neck nervously as I notice her face turns back cold.

"Xavier just mind your own business okay?" Her voice was cold and angry.

Feeling that she may want to be by herself I got up. As I reached to grab the handle. "Harlow you can always talk to us." Then I left not hearing anything else.

I was hoping she would tell me to stop but she didn't so I let her be.

My shoulders slumped as I walked back into the game room where Jordan sat on his phone. I had totally forgot to get us food. Maybe I shouldn't of left her by herself.

"What took you so long you didn't even bring back food." He looked up at me as I sat down on the beanbag beside him. He looked at me confused as he noticed my slumped down shoulders and my worried face.