Graduation: Part 32

Only a few more hours. "I forgot everything, honestly everything!" Daphne said as she paced around the room. "What is there to forget?"Hermione chuckled as she stared at the ceiling. "I forgot where I put my dress, and where the graduation Is gonna be! Everything!"Daphne snapped. "You gave it to Pansy so you wouldn't lose it"Astoria said. "Where is Pansy?"Daphne snarled. Hermione and Astoria shared a look as they smirked. "Trying to find a way to tell Ronald's mother that they're together"The two said in unison. "Are you serious? I thought they already told them"Daphne questioned. "Well you told Mum didn't you? About you and Potter?"She asked her sister. Astoria bowed her head while running a hand through her hair. "She cut me off"Astoria muttered. "She said I should've stuck to Draco, since he was pure blood. And Dad cut me off as well. So me and Harry are thinking of finding a house. Since he has no where to go, and Neither do I"Astoria explained. Daphne crouched down Infront of her sister. "Mum doesn't know Love Astoria, you can't expect her to understand you. The only reason she wanted to Marry Dad was because she was jealous of Aunt Hilary"Daphne said. Astoria nodded. "We better get ready, the graduation is in 2 hours"She added. So they got up to get ready.

(The dresses for their Graduation are in the next chapter)

Hermione stood infront of the mirror, observing herself. She was a bit nervous, she didn't know why, but she was. "Mia, hurry up! We have an hour before the ceremony starts!"Astoria said as she knocked on the door. "Ok, ok, I'm almost done!"Hermione called back as she fixed her dress. She left the bathroom and let Astoria enter. "Where's Daphne and Pansy?"Hermione asked. "They're in the common room with Blaise and Draco"Astoria answered. "I'm going down to join them" Hermione told before leaving the room.

"Well well, looks like they haven't drowned themselves"Draco smirked as Hermione walked toward them. "Shut up Malfoy"She said with a roll of her eyes. "Where's Astoria?" Daphne asked. "She's in the bathroom"Hermione told. "Not anymore"Astoria said as she walked up to them. "Where's Theo and Bret? And John?"She asked. "Theo snuck into ravenclaw tower to See Luna again, Bret is out in the field with Tracey, and John is already in the Great hall for the graduation"Pansy told. "We're supposed to be there half an hour early, we should get going"Blaise said as he checked his watch.

They left the Common room and headed to The Great Hall. "Forgetting people are you?"They heard behind them. They all turned their heads and saw The other Gryffindors (Ginny, Harry, Ron, Seamus and Dean). "Who told you to not come along" Hermione scoffed as the other 5 caught up, Ginny joining Hermione in the front. "So I told Mum I'm dating Blaise" Ginny said. "How'd you not get killed?" Hermione questioned. "Because I also told her Ron was dating Pansy, she couldn't really do anything"Ginny shrugged. "She made us stress for 2 hours for nothing"Ron scoffed. "You didn't ask"Ginny said. "Does she know about Harry and Astoria?" Hermione asked. Ginny nodded. "And now she has to accept it, Or me, Harry and Ron will move out"She said.

They entered the great hall and sat in their assigned seats. "I'm glad most of you made it on time"McGonagall said as she glared at Lavender and Parvati for being 20 minutes late (The ceremony was gonna start in 10 minutes but they're late because they were supposed to be 30 minutes early). "Now, Your Families are on their way, you will receive your diploma and walk down the red carpet till you reach the great hall doors. After there's 5 people at the door, you and your 4 classmates will exit the Great Hall and have some cake. You then will return to the great hall and sit in your assigned seats, understood?" She explained. All the students nodded. "Madam, the Families are waiting in hogsmead"Filch said. "Let them in Filch"McGonagall told.

"Do you think Mum will come?"Astoria asked her older sister. "We're her daughters, she has to" Daphne said, doubting her words. "If not, we have Dad"She added, holding her sister's hand in a way of trying to comfort her. The parents came one by one. Astoria and Daphne searched for any sign of their mother, even their older sister. All the seats were full however, and their Mother nor Sister were spotted. "Come on now, You know Mum and Dad view you as their own"Blaise tried to comfort them. The two girls smiled weakly, and nodded.

"Thank you Parents and Families for Coming"McGonagall said. "Now one by one, each student shall get their Diploma"She added. She called the names, one after the other. As they all expected them to call the names alphabetically, they were surprised that McGonagall just called them out by age. "Ronald Weasley, Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Blaise Zabini, Mia Zabini"She called. (I did them in this order because I don't know any of the other's birthdays). The five of them stood up, each going forward to receive their diploma. The crowd applauded as they walked to the entrance of the Great hall. As the Huge doors closed behind them, they were met by a blinding flash. "So now you have returned I see? And dating Draco Malfoy? So we were right! How does Astoria Greengrass Feel about this?"Rita Skeeter Questioned. Hermione glared at her before going to walk off. The other 4 followed and so did Rita with her camera crew. "Did you hear me? How long have you and Draco Malfoy been Together? Did you come to break them up again?"Rita called. Hermione stopped and glared at her. "I'm warning you Rita, Fuck off"Hermione snarled. Rita was impressed, and Hermione began walking off again. "So I'm right, thats why you're threatening me! Do your parents feel proud to have a daughter like you? Going around and ruining peoples lives?"Rita asked.

Hermione whipped around and punched the reporter right in the face. Her 4 classmates gaped before beginning to laugh. "You can get sued for that!"One of the camera crew snapped. "I'd like to see them try"Hermione snarled before turning on her heel and walking off.

"You seem to have released your anger"Ron grinned as they sat down at the table to eat. "Not enough"She muttered. "She's still there if you wanna go again"Draco said. "My wand would rather have a shot" Hermione shrugged As she placed her wand on the table. They ate some cake, as they did the rest of their friend group entered. "Shall we go then?"Astoria suggested after they were all done. They nodded and stood. Walking out, they ran into Rita once more. "I'm taking my report to the ministry!"Rita snarled at Hermione. "And I'm taking my report about you being an unregistered animagus" Hermione smiled sarcastically. Rita glared at her before storming off, leaving the New graduates alone.

They sat back in the Great hall, waiting for their next instructions. "What time is it?"Hermione asked her brother. "10:20"Blaise replied. "The Hogwarts express leaves in 40 minutes"She said and he nodded. "I don't think we'll be taking the train, we all might go with our Parents"Pansy said, jumping into their conversation. "You are correct Ms.Parkinson, only the 6th years and under are taking the train"McGonagall said, having walked past them as they were talking. "I'm always right"Pansy grinned.

The Ceremony ended, and The students were in Hogsmead with their parents. "Go wish your friends goodbye now, no one is staying at our place for the summer"Alexander said. "Why? They always do"Blaise questioned. Rosanna and Him shared a look. "We're moving to Canada in a few days"They said. "What! Why!" Hermione asked. "We just feel it nice for you kids to have a break from the wizarding world, just for a few years"Rosanna explained. "We can't leave the Wizarding world! Our life, our relationships, our careers, EVERYTHING will be gone once we leave!"Blaise snapped. "We told you they wouldn't Agree"Lucius said as they walked up to them. "Well we already bought the house! We can't go back"Alexander snarled. "What about Ryan and Joseph? They couldn't have agreed"Hermione said. "Well Joseph and Ryan have bought their own houses. You two are too young to live on your own"Rosanna said. "I'm not going to Canada"Blaise stated. "Neither am I"Hermione agreed. "Well where are you gonna stay?"Rosanna snapped. "Rose we told you, They can stay with us"Narcissa said. "They're my children! They shouldn't have to be cared for by anyone else"Rosanna stated. "Explains why you left me with the Grangers for most of my life"Hermione remarked as she crossed her arms. "If you two kids wanna stay, you can, but I'm telling you, Me and your mother are leaving"Alexander said. "Mia will be under your care then"Rosanna said to Narcissa. "What about Blaise?" Hermione asked. "He's under Joseph and Ryan's" Alexander said. "Why am I and not Mia?"Blaise questioned. "Because Mia will be staying with the Malfoys for the summer and you are staying with Joseph or Ryan"Alexander explained. "Why?"Hermione asked. "Stop questioning!"Rosanna snapped. "We're actually leaving tomorrow, so tonight you will each be leaving the Manor. Your bags are both packed with everything that was in your rooms, Mia including the portrait of Sirius Black"Alexander said.

So they went off to their new homes, not being able to see their parents for the last Day.