22

You raise an eyebrow, watching him through narrowed eyes. Your thoughts were almost parallel to his.

His lips part to speak.

"Basically, I'm V"

You pause, almost mechanically replying;

"That's funny. I'm D" you respond with serene indifference.

In the heavy silence, your blank eyes mirror each other, swirling in unseen currents beneath stony expressions.

"Nice. Good" he comments.

"Yes. Ok" you respond.

Unsettled eyes glancing unceremoniously around; he shifts uncomfortably in his seat while you grasp your sweaty hands.

Abruptly, he stands upright.

And walking straight past you, he squeaks before running right out of your house.

-

After he'd legged it out of your place, you stood on the same spot for a solid five minutes.

Simply processing.

Taehyung is V

V is Taehyung

"WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" you tumble to the ground in epiphany, hands raked through your hair as reality finally hits you.

You had suspected it a few chapters ago, and had been dropping subtle hints to see if he caught on, but now that it was actually confirmed rendered you...a fucking naive bitch.

How the heck were you going to speak to V knowing he was the bald sexy bastard all this time?

How will you speak to Taehyung knowing you were flirting with him all this time?

Did he perhaps already know?

-

Taehyung's POV

No, I didn't know.

Until very recently, since she was acting hella sus.

Flashbacks of you and himself conversing online flashed through his mind, as he is bitterly reminded of the excitement that rampaged through his veins whenever you popped up.

To have this mysterious girl he'd imagine in curioisty replaced by your cheeky face...

He didn't know how to feel.

"Ouch..." Bumping into a few lamposts on the way home, he manages to make it back in one piece.

Dizzy...sick...

Realities turned upon him like the pain of a wound recieved in an excitement which eclipses it.

-

A few hours later

The clock struck midnight.

It was finally 12AM

The promised hour where 'V' and 'D' were supposed to meet.

Despite your identities being revealed, it didn't change the fact that you still had many important things to tell them.

I wonder who J is...

So, you kept your promise. Breath rising in white puffed clouds, you secure your mask and cap over your face for safety. The wintery night air snatches away your warmth faster than you can replace it.

The meet up place was supposed to be the gateway entrance you'd discovered last time, where Lucas had caught you. You wanted to meet up with V here so he could see for himself...and maybe you guys could enter it together.