𝟶𝟸.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙾𝙲𝚃. 𝟷𝟿𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

Siyari walked up to the door of her aunty's house not wanting to be there, but she figured since she hadn't been there since Saturday and was supposed to go yesterday, she would go today.

She took took a deep breath before knocking on the door. She knocked on the door 4 times and stood there for a while before deciding to leave.

She turned around and began to walk off. "AYE!" The front door swung open and there stood Joy.

Siyari turned around and forced a smile on her face. "Hi aunty."

"Why the hell you just now coming when i told you, you were supposed to come yesterday?" Joy asked. It took everything in Siyari not to explode and go off on her.

"I ran out of gas so I had to wait for someone to bring me some, but they took so long that when they got to my building I forgot all about going to see you." She lied.

Yari was a good liar, and it was hard for people to tell if she was lying or telling the truth.

She rarely lied though. The only time she lied was when she spoke to her aunty- and when ever she wanted to, of course.

"Coming all late and shit, you could've at least brought me some food." She said making Siyari scoff.

"Its food in the house, thats what you always told me," Yari mumbled, she was loud enough for Joy to hear her though.

"Or you can get Bobo to get you some food, he a fasho buy u sum." She added, walking pass her aunty and into the house.

Joy sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes. She hated Siyari with every bone in her body and she was starting to rethink what she did.

There was no point though, she couldn't go back in time and change it.

As Siyari made her way to the living room, she heard talking. One of the voices talking were Brenard's.

Once she got into the living room, she seen her brother sitting on the couch with 3 other people. 1 girl, and 2 boys.

She ignored their presence and sat on the other couch. She was wondering why her aunty wanted her to come over here in the first place.

"Hi." Ke broke the silence. Siyari looked away from the TV and at Ke.

"Hi." She responded. You could say it was neutral for Yari liking people and not liking them. She was nice and sweet, and loved to help people that were in need. But when it came down to randoms just talking to her out of nowhere, she didn't care.

She was surprised to see Bobo with a girl at their aunty house. He never brought females to her house.

Bobo was a hoe. He had a different hoe every other week, Ke was different to him though. He knew that Ke was a different female, but he wasn't going to be loyal to her. He cared for her, but at the same time, he didn't.

They were in a relationship and have been for 2 months now and Yari was just now finding out.

"What's your name?" Ke asked her.

Ke wasn't a nice person to people, and her and Yari actually had some things in common. They both didn't really too much like people, but Ke figured since Yari was Bobo's sister, she should at least try to get along with and become friends with her.

"Yari." Siyari answered.

"Her name is Siyari." Brenard loudly announced.

"If i wanted to tell her my whole name I would've told her." Siyari said, mugging him. In no way was Siyari trying to be rude to Ke, she just didn't want to tell a stranger her name, no matter who she was.

"If you gone have an attitude, get out my house." Joy spoke, walking into the living room.

"Gladly, I didn't volunteer to come over here, you told me to." Siyari smartly retorted, standing up with her purse.

"Don't talk to aunty like that." Bobo said, mugging Siyari while standing up. Yari chuckled.

She wasn't scared of him, she wasn't scared of anyone. "Why you standing up?" She asked Brenard.

"Same reason you're standing up." He replied sizing her up and down.

"You finna leave too? Because that's what i'm finna do, ole dumbass." She said.

Masiah chuckled. He quickly became fascinated with Yari. It was just something about her that caught his eye.

"Get out." Joy told Siyari, just above a whisper.

"I was already leaving, you didn't have to tell me that." Siyari laughed. This whole situation was funny to her.

If she hadn't grown up and learned to take care of herself and live without people, she would be begging for their forgiveness.

That's what she used to do, but now she doesn't have a care in the world to give them or anyone else.

She's used to it. This happened often. She got into it with Brenard and Joy, they begged for her forgiveness, she came back, and they be nice to her, which never lasted.

She just played her part and let what ever happened, happen and what ever came, come.

She walked to the door, opened it, and left out of it not bothering to even shut it back.

"They don't deserve me." She thought to herself, shaking her head and getting in her car. She started it and pulled off, making her way to her special place.

She needed it right now.

-