𝟒𝟒 - 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧

My reflexes kicked in immediately as I watched the laser bullet rush towards my head, I threw out my hand and using the force, the bullet jolted and froze in mid-air.

I don't even know how I did it, I had never been trained on how to wield the force like this, I guess it just came as an instinct. All I knew was there was no way I was dying before I married Anakin.

It took me, and everyone else a second to realise what was happening. I looked to my hand in shock and confusion at this strange new force power I had just conjured as the dash of the blue laser hummed in mid-air. Gasps of shock and fear waved through the hall as some citizens took cover and others span to the back of the room to see where the deadly shot came from.

"Whoa (y/n) what- how-" even Anakin couldn't wrap his head around what just happened.

I shrugged over to him with no time to respond as I gained extra strength, lifting up my other hand and with a quick fluid moment throwing the static, frozen bullet all the way back to the mysterious assassin. It came hurtling into their shoulder as they were trying to make a run for it.

"PLEASE, PLEASE, EVERYONE SIT BACK DOWN. I'VE GOT THIS" I yelled in attempt to calm down the clearly hysterical atmosphere.

With that I leaped up into the air, using the force to push me that extra but further so that I landed just in front of the fallen assassin of the empire. They lifted up their non-wounded arm in an attempt to fire yet another shot but I immediately pulled out my lightsabers from a pocket we had made in the underling of the dress (I had decided never to go anywhere without my sabers after the last time I didn't have them) and with a smooth movement, sliced their hand off from the wrist.

They wailed in agony as the audience watched in horror. I crouched down to their level and calmly said "I'm sure you have a wonderfully evil reason for being here but right now I'm kind of in the middle of something, so if you would just let me get married and I'll deal with you later, ok?" I waved with a smile as the now-discovered-female was dragged out of the room by two security troopers, the doors shutting behind her.

That's right. Not today Satan.

I patted myself down, still facing the doors and pushed back a loose strand of hair that had fallen across my face. As I turned back round, I almost jumped as I was reminded of the hundreds of eyes that stared at me in utter shock and distress.

"oh, um- sorry about that. Wow, umm ok where were we?" I smiled enthusiastically and clasped my hands together.

I strutted back up the aisle and quickly stepped into the same spot I had been standing only a minute ago. The audience looked at each other with did-that-really-just-happen? looks, but then they eventually accepted the crazy situation and turned back to face Anakin and I as I gestured to our officiant that there was no way in hell I was missing out on marrying Anakin right this second.

"That's my girl"  he whispered with a proud smirk crossing his face (GIF above)

"ok so, (y/n) do you take Anakin Skywalker to be your lawfully wedded husband, in si-"

"I DO" I interrupted him, the anticipation to kiss Anakin, my husband, was unbearable as I almost burst with excitement to finally be called Mrs Skywalker.

"well then..." the man sighed, admiring how Anakin and I beamed at each other with such joy. Not even the thought of someone trying to kill me only thirty seconds ago could distract me now as my eyes explored Anakin's face like it was a map.

"I now pronounce you...husband and wife....you may kiss the bride!"

An uproar of claps and cheers reverberated through the hall as Anakin suddenly hooked his arm round my lower waist and pulled me into his chest, our faces were just centimetres away and he whispered into my ear "well sweetheart, we made it" he then pressed his lips against mine as I leaned back and fit my fingers into his luscious brown hair.

He continued to assert his dominance as his hands moved to either side of my face, entangling slightly into my hair as he seemed to pull me even further into the aura of our kiss.

For a moment, everything went dark and only a bright spotlight illuminated us both as his thumbs caressed gentle circles into my cheeks and I smiled into his kisses as he peppered them all over my face. The metaphorical spotlight faded back into the dim hall lights as we were pulled back to reality when Obi-wan peeled Anakin off me "okay lovebirds, save that for tonight!" he chuckled, shaking his head.

My stomach fluttered as I thought to the evening that was to follow, when I could have Anakin alone all to myself. But first, the afterparty.

The beginning of our eternity was just starting. And it took a lot of my strength to not reel him back into a passionate kiss.