unwanted attention(ch.9)

You shrugged his arm off your shoulder, rolling your eyes.

"Oh c'mon, i thought we could walk to lesson together" he said charmingly, a smirk on his face.

"Do you even have transfiguration?" you questioned

"Yes, i do actually" he said wittily

"whatever" you replied, narrowing your eyes at him before going into the classroom and taking a seat at the back near a window. He followed, sitting right next to you on your right, even though there were seats around you.

"Why did u send me that note?" you asked curious

"Why did you burn it?" he asked, you opened your mouth to answer but the teacher quickly interrupted"Yes, everyone find your seats . Please do hurry up" McGonagall sighed." Now as it's our 1st lesson after a long time off, i want to go over some of the basics, meaning we don't have that much time. Therefore no dilly-dallying, no vexing behaviour and actually do the work please students" she said before enchanting a pile of paper to come around to you all.

"I've gotta say, I've never seen Raywood get so flustered, consider me impressed" he said before leaning closer to you" Though i reckon it's just because it's you" he whispered into your ear lowly.

"If you're trying to like, flirt with me, no offence it's really shit"

"Gotta try" he shrugged as you shook your head before also looking at your paper. You started answering the questions which were all quite easy, just as you were about to answer question 5, when four boys entered the classroom- loudly.

"Mr Potter, Mr Lupin, Mr Pettigrew and Mr Black, WHY do you think it's acceptable to be late my lesson?!! whats your excuse this time hm?" McGonagall protested

"Erm, got lost"James retorted wittily, causing the rest of them to laugh.

"So, your telling me that in your 5 years in being here, you still don't know your way around the school?" she said shaking her head in disbelief .

"Er yeah, that exactly what we're saying"

" SIT down, NOW" she huffed pinching he bridge of her nose. You went back to your writing, uninterested in their conversation. Until, a figure came and sat down next to you on your left. Sirius Black

"Hello love" he winked 

(a/n sorry this chapter is legit minuscule)