30.

*Unedited*

I dare say today's morning was the best mornings of my life.

It was different. To wake up holding your wife to your chest and creep over her beautiful face early in the morning. But she was looking so beautiful, so innocent pressed against me. Certainly the room has gotten cold due to AC and chilly morning air, but I was glad about that.

It was better than I had ever imagined, waking up to her. It was a good thing she was a heavy sleeper and not a morning person. I can adore and stare at her as much as I want. I traced her perfectly shaped bows and her nose scrunched up a little.

I didn't even thought wrong or right, before I steal a kiss from her. How badly I want to ravish her. She pressed more into me not in order to keep herself warm. It was pure, incredible, sweet, torture. To having her so close but not having her.

With a last kiss on her forehead, I climbed out of her grasp and bed. A little frown etched her face as she seeped in my warmth. I smiled.

I switched off the AC and threw and t and joggers on myself preparing for my morning run. When I came out, Arnav met me halfway in the corridor, looking like a roadside drunk.

He was drunk. He stumbled slightly on the steps, and I catched him before he fell.

"Where are you coming from? How much did you drink? Where were the hell are you? Did you drink and drive?" I coldly asked just barely controlling my temper. He was grown so much irresponsible and unbearably rude.

"You just sound like Dad, dont talk like him, you don't control my life, I will do the fuck I want." He slurred and tried to push me but stumbled himself a little.

"Damn yes, so, you will act suicidal,don't you?" I gripped him tighter and took his weight on one of my shoulder and carried him to his room.

"I am not suicidal, and hell if I am, you certainly don't care. I do not need your support, I am fine." Arnav tried to wiggle out but failed.

"What made you think I don't care?" Aaron asked shocked. Why in the earth, he would think like that. "I do care Arnav, more than you ever imagine. Don't ever say that again. Not even if you are drunk."

"Motherfucker, controlling, jerk." He huffed and slurred under his breath.

"Oh really, last time I checked, I was not the one acting unbelievably rude all the time. Do you know your new girl created a scene? No, of course not, my little brother was busy wasting."
He settled him in the bed and removed his shoes and tattered shirt.

"Don't call me little." Arnav closed his eyes on the brink of falling asleep.
Aaron laughed.

"You just catch that only, didn't you." But all humour died when he took in his devasted form. Something was very wrong and Aaron have to fix it. They will definitely talk about this.

"I love you, brother. Don't you dare think otherwise." He tucked him under the blanket. And turned to left him to sleep.

"I came here in a cab." He mumbled and fell asleep.

"Good." Aaron left the room.

When he returned from his morning jog, house was not as still as he left. Prabha Ma had started working on their breakfast and other work. Manvi was there too chatting with her. All of them was close to Prabha Ma because she was here since they were little. She knows all of their likes and dislikes, and made so damn good food. She took care of their home and keep it one, even when everyone abandoned it.

Aaron wished them good morning and trudged in his room. His little wife was even not awake. I shook her gently and she blinking opened her eyes. She flinched a little when she saw me but eventually relaxed.

"Good morning, time to wake up." She looked at me like I was a clown.

"So early, give me five minutes." She mumbled and fall back into the mattress.

"Only five minutes, Mia." It was already 8, but of course, it was early for her.

I showered and dressed. After half an hour, she was still limpily lied in the bed. As if sensing my presence, she turned towards me, sitting in the bed and rubbing her eyes with her fists like a cat, she yawned.

"Good morning." Her voice groggy, sleepy, just perfect amount of sweetness.

"Good morning, baby." She visibly shuddered."How did you sleep?" I asked.

Her eyes met mine, black pool of curiosity and innocence. I can settle in them.

"Fine." She mumbled and went into the bathroom crossing me.

When I came down, Manvi and Arav was seated in the living room, chatting hushedly. They stopped chatting when they saw me and grinned wider like a toddler hiding a chocolate behind his back.

They were troublemakers and their grin told me they were plotting troubles.

"Good morning bhai, how was your morning."Arav never held back his cheerful self and mischievous grin.

"Morning." I coldly replied and made my way to the dining room.

We had breakfast together. Mia and Manvi chitchatted hushedly for his knows about what but the end result was that they decided they are going shopping today, which was fine with me. I really didn't thought about city seeing or maybe I did but just didn't act on it. It was good for her to roam a little than to be cooped up in a room.

I definitely had funny feeling about their little trip. As long as they both had fun, I won't mind.

~

The day went too slowly for my liking. Arav and I are working on opening some new branches of our hotel and the paper work is just too much.

Arav hadn't concentrated on work for more than 5 minutes. Every minute or so he was receiving and sending messages and the big goofy grin exposed to who.

"Arav, you are busy on that phone of yours from forever. Let's do some work, now." He pouted put that phone aside and we finished most of the the work by mid afternoon without so much of disturbance.

His phone buzzed again and he jumped. His eyes met with mine and I gave him a slight smile.

"Let's go na bhai, join them. They are enjoying without us." He showed me a selfie taken of both of them grinning widely beside Gateway of India.

Her wide smile captivated me. I swallowed down the rejection on the tip of my tongue. And closed my Laptop.

"Fine, we are going."

*****

Hey!

How was the chapter?

This chapter is to show how much we could miss if you woke up late.

Anyway, enjoy reading.

Love you all,

Kai_po_che!

*****