Chapter 2. Kidnapped

(Warning: Blood, Violence and abuse is involved in this chapter and probably more. So if this triggers you or you don't like explicit things, please read until you see a warning. Thank you for reading ^-^)

Corpse's POV

I ran out the door to find the landlord, and check if the security cameras caught anything.

'Right now i need evidence...then i'll call the cops and find Sykkuno.., or..beat the bastard up'

I ran for what felt hours before finally finding the landlord, i rush to the elder lady

"Can i check the security cameras, i think someone broke into my uhhh friend's apartment" I said as rushed as possible, i mean who knows what the hell is happening to Sykkuno right now!

"Goodness! follow me, which apartment number does your friend live in?" The landlord asked worriedly.

"Uhm i think it was XXX"

"Alright, here you go.." The landlord showed me the computer screen, with Sykkuno's apartment on it.

She left afterwards to make a cup of tea.

——————————————————————

Camera 8 4:37 PM

Sykkuno was walking out of the kitchen until he heard a clatter from the closet.

He slowly walks towards the closet without noticing the hooded figure holding a bat behind him.

Right when he put his hand on the closet handle, the hooded figure swinged the bat, hitting Sykkuno directly on his head.

Sykkuno loses his conciousness  and fall to the ground, head bleeding.

The hooded figure picks him up bridal style and rushes out of the door.

After 21 minutes Corpse showed up with panic spread on his face.

——————————————————————

I clutched my knuckles until they almost turned white.

I click on another camera file, to be specific the camera outside in the parking lot.

I skip till 4:37 PM.

After a few minutes a figure came out of the apartment building.

The figure who i can already guess is the bastard from the alleyway, walked towards a black van with Sykkuno, putting him in the van.

I took a picture of the number plate.

'Wait..do i still have the USB stick? ahah, still got it'

I got a copy of the video for proof, now all i need to do is bring Sykkuno back.

——————————————————————

A little later. . .

"So...your telling me..Sykkuno got kidnapped by a pervert and is currently still missing?" Rae asked as if i was delusional.

"Yea..."

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!?" Toast yelled through the phone.

"I DIDN'T THINK HE ACTUALLY GOT KIDNAPPED!" Poki yelled in panic.

"Okay Okay everyone calm down...Corpse did you find any evidence?" Lily said trying to remain calm.

"I have the USB stick with the evidence..oh yea, there's a bat here too" I replied remembering the bat.