Nizhi

//Nizhi means your name in Navajo.//

"My grandfather was the damn 1st Hokage

"My grandfather was the damn 1st Hokage. And now everyone expects me to be the 6th? I may naturally possess wood style. But... I don't want to be what my grandfather was."

Name: Hachigen Kimoto Senju
鉢玄 木本 千住

Age: 25

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 156lbs

Enjoyments: The forest, traveling, writing, reading, the quiet, kakashi, water, rain, rocks, cats, and tea. White to be exact.

Laments: Children, loud noises, alcohol, fire, lightning, strong winds, & dog's.

Personality: Really loud, enjoys talking to everyone, intelligent, wise, enjoys learning new things, hides his emotions, creative, wishes to live his fullest life, and adapts to the situation.

Eye Color: Light Blue
Skin Color: He's pretty pale.
Hair Color: White hair almost like Kakashi's.
Hair Style: He styles it to the right. With a whole lot of messiness in it.

Biography:

Long ago Hashirama met a lady. And the two had a baby. A storm came from heaven with a baby. That baby would they give birth to other babies. Well Hashirama had about 3 children. Of which Hachigen was born to.

Hachigen's father was named Hachigo Senju.

A fairly nice man who was hardly ever there. His mother died during birth. Leaving him to be taken cared of by the third Hokage. As well as being friends with Tsunade.

At a young age the third Hokage began to see Hachigen's ornate chakra. Mixed with all chakra's. Hachigen had an affinity for wood style. Though the fourth Hokage couldn't use wood style. He taught Hachigen the styles he knew about.

Pretty soon Hachigen was able to learn every style the third Hokage knew. And this happened when he was 10.

When the third Hokage enlisted him in the Academy.

Of which he became top of the class. With of course Kakashi behind him. Kakashi felt nothing but pure hatred for the boy. Unable to hold back any longer. He challenged him. And lost.

Hachigen also was put in a team of 4 rather then 3. This team happened to be Minato's own team. Kakashi was pissed off by this. Wanting for Hachigen to be thrown out. And when Hachigen was taught the summoning jutsu. He signed a contact with the animal of the snake. And happened to be reversed summoned. The white serpent sage had summoned him. Knowing full well of the unique powers Hachigen had. He injected Hachigen with the natural energy. And he took it like a champ.

So Hachigen know all jutsus the FOURTH HOKAGE KNOWS. WHICH IS LIKE A THOUSAND. Has freaking wood styled jutsu. And now has sage mode. Can he get any more overpowered? Well yes. After learning basically everything. He took the shinobi's benefits. And took off to the world.

While traveling he was suddenly visited by an Uchiha. Who was working for somebody that Hachigen was unable to identify. Who wanted his DNA. Because of his extraordinary chakra nature. And control over  Wood Style jutsu.

So the two had a bet. If Hachigen wins, by just using water style jutsu, he gets the others sharingan. If the Uchiha won. He would take him in. To be tested. And as a man of his word. Hachigen agreed. Easily defeating the male. Who also used Earth styled jutsu that basically is the opposite to water. The uchiha wanted to give both his eyes. But Hachigen knew of the Sharingan's power. Only wanting one. The male agreed giving him his right sharingan.

With his overpowered arsenal Hachigen returned home. To find what happened to the village. His former sensei. His friends were gone. If only. If only he hadn't left. As soon as he returned. The first thing the kage's did was make him the 5th Hokage. Of whom the former third Hokage and his cousin Tsudane were considered. However, he was the best candidate. He obviously agreed. Though not liking it at all

Powers and Abilities:

Multi-Chakra Nature: Hachigen's chakra nature ranges over all Chakra Natures. Becoming an instant student to the third Hokage's knowledge over the different chakra nature's.

Wood Release: As Hashirama's grandson. He has inherited this style naturally. Able to learn most of his grandfather's techniques.

Sage Mode: The snake styled sage mode. Is one that Hachigen studied. Deriving his own technique called enriching mode. Where he gives his Natural energy to a person. Allowing them to engage in a tiny amount of sage mode. Though it is very hard for him to keep going. As well as using this control whatever his natural energy is in.

Yin-Yang Release: A power that Hachigen hasn't rely trained in. Knowing how to engage in both yin and yang release seperately. Trying to figure out how to engage in this release.

Sharingan: He has a sharingan. What else can I say? Oh and he has three tomoe in the single sharingan.

Mangekyo Sharingan: When he was in a moment of danger. His mangekyo Sharingan activated. Five different sets of arms appeared around him. Able to summon all five different Justus at one time. With two working at the same time to create the in-between elemental jutsu.

Enhanced Human Abilities: As a shinobi Hachigen has enhanced human abilities

Enhanced Human Abilities: As a shinobi Hachigen has enhanced human abilities. Able to pour his chakra into his body.

Genjutsu and Taijutsu: He learned a lot from his sharingan. Able to learn genjutsu manipulating a lot of what his opponent sees. And is very fast and strong with his Taijutsu skills. Even without chakra manipulation.

Summoning Jutsu: With his summoning Jutsu. Hachigen can summon forth the white serpent sage. Due to his mad respect for him.

Expert Tactician: He can easily choose what route to go on when in a battle.

Expert At Ninjustu: He has learned a lot of ninjutsu techniques.

Master of Weapons: He learned a lot about the different Shinobi weapons. Able to use them to their fullest abilities.