141

Lizzie's P.O.V

"My head is hurting." I muttered. My head was pounding, I felt nauseous and I was extremely thirsty while my mouth was dry. I groaned and rolled onto my back, placing a hand over my forehead.

"It's only expected after your little stunt." George told me and I raised my hand to flip him off. He chuckled softly and I looked at him when I saw him grab my hand and lower it. He leaned down and kissed my lips for a short moment, then went back to getting dressed. "You were quite the talker."

"Yeah?" I asked. "Did I say something interesting?"

"What?" he questioned. "You don't remember? You practically begged me to get you pregnant."

I propped myself up on my elbows, parting my lips at George's words. "I did not..."

"You did." He nodded, pulling a bottom-up shirt on. He left it unbuttoned as he approached the bed again. He leaned down, pressing his hands to either side of me on the mattress and pecked my cheek. "You also told me about your little adventure with stealing alcohol from a Muggle. I have to admit that normally I would be so proud of you—"

I smiled sweetly, placing a hand on the back of his neck. "...but I'm not."

"Oh." I muttered, my smile dropping. "And why is that?"

"Because... you were drunk and you went against my wishes. You knew I didn't want you to turn to alcohol in your grieving process and you did anyways."

"C'mon, George." I groaned, placing with the hairs on his neck.

"No. I won't come on Lizzie." He told me. "Not only did you steal alcohol but you went out drunk in the middle of the night... alone. We are in the middle of a war."

"Yes, I know. You keep reminding me."

"There are people who want nothing but to see you hurt." He continued. "You can't just leave the flat in the middle of the night without saying anything to Fred or I."

"Fuck off." I told him and pushed him in the chest which thankfully made him stand up. I got out of bed and pushed my way past George and out of the room where I met Fred who left his.

"Good morning."

"Whatever." I grumbled. I continued into the kitchen where I got out a bowl and a spoon.

"Oi!" Fred called. "What's got you in such a twist?"

I glanced at him as I poured cereal and milk in the bowl before I sat down. Fred approached the table and watched me with a hand on the back of one of the chairs. "Liz?"

"She's pissed at me." George commented while he walked into the kitchen as he buttoned his shirt. "Because I told her the truth."

"You know—" I said and looked up at the two of them, my eyes focused on George. "If I wanna go for a midnight stroll, I can."

"A midnight stroll? It was four in the morning when I found you drunk as hell in the living room, looking like a mess!" He raised his voice. "And you stole from a shop in the Muggle world."

"You stole from a shop?!" Fred exclaimed even though he had a smile on his face. "I should probably be disappointed as we own one ourselves but heck yeah!"

He earned a slap from George and then got silent and serious.

"I was drunk." I said. "I'll head by there today and pay for it."

"No. You're not doing that." George said. "They'll call the aurors as soon as you enter."

"Police." Fred corrected him.

"What?"

"They don't have aurors in the Muggle world. They're called police."

"So?"

"No I'm just saying... because you called them aurors... and aurors are only something we have in the wizarding world."

"I don't really care, Fred." George said, then looked at me again. "The point is. You'd get arrested. You shouldn't have stolen it in the first place."

"No, I probably shouldn't have." I agreed. "But it's done so what are you gonna do? Divorce me?"

As soon as the words left my mouth, I got up so quickly that my chair fell over but I didn't care as I rushed to the bathroom and threw myself in front of the toilet, throwing up everything I just ate.

"I think she's pregnant." I heard Fred say.

"She's not pregnant. She's hungover and stressed." George replied to him before he shortly after emerged from the hallway. "Are you okay?"

"No." I muttered. "How am I supposed to eat if I'm just throwing it up? It's a waste of food."

Then I threw up... again.