two.

chapter two

[ season 2 | episode 1 ][ omega ]

[ omega ]

SITTING BESIDE ERICA REYES, Marlowe nearly cried when Mr. Harris began handing out the quiz. She never excelled at Chemistry, always finding it stupid and useless, but her hatred for it tripled during tests. She didn't do well under immense pressure like that. It made her skin crawl and hands clammy- her lungs even felt like they would implode.

The blonde next to her quickly started to jot down answers, her brain running a mile a minute as she thought. Known for her epilepsy, Erica never received the attention she deserved when it came to school. She was pretty, having a sought after figure and long hair, but always seemed to shut down whenever anyone looked her way.

She'd do well with the bite, Marley thought. Perhaps she would send a quick message to Derek, who wanted to grow his little two person pack.

Her ears closed in on the nasally voice of Stiles as he not-so-subtly leaned closer to the wolf in front of him. "Alright, it's causing me severe mental anguish to say this, but he's right. Marlowe, if you're listening, tell Scott that Jackson's right."

Scoffing, she hummed in agreement and pretended to think about the question in front of her. To be fair, she had no idea what the hell the paper was trying to say.

"I know." He didn't even pretend to be focusing on the test.

His friend leaned in further, his head screaming scenario's at him. "What if the next body part she steals is from someone who's still alive." Putting extra emphasis on the final word, Stiles continued to try and get his point across.

Mr. Harris heard him, his eyes zoning in on the boy he really didn't like. "This is a pop quiz, Mr. Stilinski. If I hear your voice again, I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career." As she listened to his steady heartbeat, Marley snickered, mentally noting to tease him about the threat later. "You too, St. Claire."

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "Wha- why me? I wasn't even talking!" Lord, she really didn't like this guy. Maybe next full moon she'd accidentally lose control and tear him to shreds.

Stiles looked between the girl who could only think about murder and the man who everyone wanted to murder. "Can you do that?"

"Well there it is again, your voice. Triggering the only impulse I've had to strike a student repeatedly and violently. I'll see you at three for detention. And Marlowe, I expect to see you there as well." Danny and Jackson held in their laughter at the back of the class, both looking from the boy with a death sentence to the girl with anger reaching her toes.