Chapter 3

"I hate you."

"Oh come is not my fault."

"It is!"

"I told you have some fun and drink, not get absolutely trashed!" Paris exclaimed.

That however didn't change Alessia's mind that she was the one to blame for her current killer headache.

This morning she was awoken by the sounds of Alessia puking her guts out on the bathroom. She as the good friend she is went to bring her some pain killers and water but all she got was all kind of curses.

Currently they're on her kitchen having breakfast. Well she is, Alessia is just glaring at her while holding an ice pack to the side of her head, she has a bump there - probably from falling face flat to the floor last night.

It did bruise at the end.

"I need to go to the bakery before my gran kills me," she grumbled.

"Don't worry I texted Sean earlier and he said that he'll cover for you. So eat your breakfast." Paris pushed a plate of eggs and toasts towards her.

"Fine, maybe I hate you a bit less now." Alessia muttered before digging on her food.

Paris chuckled and pinched one of Alessia's cheeks - which earned her a glare from the hangovered blonde.

"So where did you disappear off to last night?"

Paris quirked brow while she took a sip of her orange juice. "Me? I went to bring you water and when I came back you were off dancing with some stranger."

"It sucks doesn't it?"

"I only did it once and I apologized," Paris scoffed.

"Twice actually."

"The point is, you ditched me last night."

Alessia rolled her eyes as she finished her breakfast. "Get over it already, what did you do?"

The question made her recall the events of last night, made her remember the mysterious girl with hypnotizing eyes and magnetic pull that Paris had danced and made out with before she had rushed to help her friend. She didn't even get her name - less of all her number.

"I danced around and made out with some hot girl. She was so good."

"At least you had fun," Alessia said unenthusiastically.

"I did, the only negative was that I didn't get her number or even her name."

"Sounds like someone got a bit too interested," she commented.

"I'm not saying it as in 'love at first sight' kind of thing. I just think she was hot and I would like to finish what we started." Intriguing was another word to describe the girl who she had merely shared a few words with. There was also something else about her that Paris couldn't quite pinpoint what it was.

"Sure. Now can I know why I have a bump on the side of my face." She pointed to it.

"Wow you were really fucked up last night weren't you?" Paris laughed but the blonde didn't find it funny at all and instead crossed her arms and waited for her to give an answer. "You might have slipped out of the car."

"Slipped?"

"Yeah you're a very clumsy drunk." Paris said but she knew the other girl was not eating up anything that she was telling her.

"You suck at lying ya know?"

That was the first time someone told her that. She always thought that she was a good liar, is not something that she's proud of but it's a fact and something she has used to her advantage in more than one occasion, not for good in most of those. Paris always managed to effortlessly lie to many people but Alessia was the only one that always saw through her.