School Fight

(OVER 1,000 READS!! *CONFETTI*)

Everyone was shocked, you had just kicked a fellow student in the face. "What did I saw about staying away from Midoriya, Bakugou!?" Bakugou was still reeling from your kick "I-" you were pissed, he has been mentally and physically abusing Midoriya for years and now you were going to make. it. right.

You charged him but not surprisingly the hobo tried to stop you. Tried being the key word. He sent his scarf towards you. You predicted this outcome he had used the move 2 times before when restraining students. You side stepped the scarf and grabbed it with your hand stopping it's movement. You then smirked before throwing his scarf in the hair distracting him for a moment.

But a moment was all you needed to activate your quirk. With your quirk boosting your physical abilities you slammed you fist into the ground creating a dusk smokescreen. "Shit!" the hobo wasn't having it.

In the smoke you ran at Bakugou before punching him in the face with a quirk boosted punch. He recovered quickly and tried to hit you with an explosion which you ducked and then used that to get in his face. Then you 300 kicked him in the chest.

He flew backwards at great speeds. Right before he hit the ground he braced himself with explosions to stop his fall. But you were right above him preparing to kick him in the chest with an axe kick.

But he used his explosions to dodge and then boosted towards you and was going to hit you with his quirk. You quickly got up and sidestepped Bakugou. While he was still flying past you, you brought up your leg and kneed him in the stomach. The knee sent Bakugou slightly in the air. While he was in the air you slid directly under him and threw a barrage of punches at super human speeds and getting faster by the second. This next punch was going to end it.

To charged up a concentration of your quirk into your arm and shoved it into Bakugou's stomach. The punch blew away the smokescreen and sent Bakugou flying into the air.

You looked at the hobo, who was glaring furiously at you.

So, looks like no more quirk. No matter, I can finish this without a quirk.

You got into a very familiar stance. "Thunder Breathing First Form, No Sword Style: Thunder Clap and Flash" you moved faster than what the human eye could see, disappearing and reappearing where Bakugou was with a fist in his face. The people watching swore they saw a bolt of lightning behind you.

You then changed the direction of the blow downwards and sent him flying towards the ground. But he never reached it. "I cannot stand by any longer..."

Oh shit...

"...although it was an act of defense for another student, I cannot watch as they beat each other senseless!" All Might was watching the fight and he didn't like what he saw.

"Young L/n..." you couldn't breathe, it felt like the entire world was crumbling around you.

"All Might I'll take care of this" the hobo decided to join in "Y/n L/n, you are ex-"

(Ok so...do you regret your choice? Or do you want to see how this plays out? Because I'm giving you an out, right here right now I'm asking you if you want to go back to last chapter and not step in. Or let this timeline play itself out.)

Yes? (Going back)

or

No? (Continuing forward)

______________________________________

Sorry for such a short chapter but you guys fucked that up. Don't look at me, I gave you a choice. Also there is going to be one more choice in the future and that one is going to decide a lot, I mean whether or not I stick to the canon timeline type choice. So next time choose wisely. But mainly you need to think about this choice right now.
______________________________________