Halloween Special

"Why do we have to dress up like cats." The boy said that as he was putting on cat ears.

"Don't worry you look cute John."

"Why does our child get to dress up as the something she wants but not me."

"Because I wanted to see your cute face." Seraphina said embarrassingly and was blushing. John noticed her face but continued with his argument.

"Sera our kid is Baby Yoda, the Halloween costume I have is the mandalorian costume and I got you the Cara Dune costume. That could've been a dope family costume."

"John end of discussion. We have to leave for the party."

"First off why do we have to go to a party imma go trick or treating."

"John trick or treating has been been banned this year because of all the vigilante activities going on in the area I doubt you would find anyone willing to give out candy to a teenager."

"I hate the government anyway where is this party at."

"About that John." Seraphina said while hiding her face from view knowing that John was gonna be pissed.

"The party can only be here if we wear the costumes I got for us."

"I hate you."

"I know that's a lie because you haven't broken up with me yet considering all the dumb shit I do."

As John and Seraphina changed and got the house ready for the party and bought food and beverages that would be good good for a party (the author of this story thinks parties like tear are stupid). The first one to get to Johns house was Remi wearing a pink pikachu costume

"My costume is a shiny pikachu." Remi said to Clem as she was wondering what she was.

"A shiny pikachu is orange not pink." John said smugly. Johns and Remi made a bet about how long It would take for John to brake Remi into punching him in the face.

The next to arrive was Blyke and Isen. Blyke like every Halloween was Goku while Isen was ugly Bob from South Park. Blyke and Isen started a conversation with John about which Star Wars trilogy was the best . John said the prequels, Isen said the Original and Blyke chose the Sequel.

The last people to arrive was Arlo and Elaine. It had looked like that Arlo had to be dragged  to the party and wasn't even in a costume. While Elaines costume was a vampire from twilight.  Everyone was there but no one noticed a dark shadow figure lurking outside the window.

Everyone was having a good time watching Halloween movies, when they heard a knock on the door. When John went to open it the door all he could see was a picture with a note. The picture was a mint haired girl tied to a chair with duck tape covering her mouth and  the note that came along the picture. The note stated, 'If you don't want her to die come to this address.' John put the note down and signed thinking to himself that it's just a prank but wanted to not watch the horror movies because he is afraid of watching them. John told the people at his house that he had to mail  some letters to his dad and that he'll be back in a couple of hours.

When John arrived at the address he noticed that it was a rundown crack house. John didn't bother knock on the door since there wasn't one and when he walked in he had a massive head ache and suddenly felt weaker. When he reached the room that Claire was being held in, John noticed that the low tier was passed out bloodied and on the ground. John kneeled down to try and wake her up but before he did he got hit with baseball bat on the back of his head.

When John woke up he was in a bed with him limbs tied to the bed post. The feminine figure that was in the corner of the room stood up and went over to him. She had dark brown hair and silver eyes.

"You see sweaty I told you that you would be mine." She said in a distinctive voice leaning down and kissing John. After she was was done with his mouth she reached in her pocket and pulled a knife out.

"You are unpure and you must me purified and this process must be done. We could a been together but you chose that whore."

New Bostin's Queen then lifted the knife over her head shoved the knife where Johns hart is. She kept on doing this until there was a gapping whole in his chest. She then pulled his heart out still beating just like the Aztecs did.

John woke up from this nightmare in a cold sweat and on the couch, he was all alone in his house with Seraphina sleeping in his bed while Clem was asleep in her bed. John went for a walk and when he looked at his phone it was March 24th, a couple of months before his nightmare.