𝔢𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"DO YOU HAVE YOUR COAT?", VICTORIA QUESTIONED. oliver simply nodded as victoria brushed the boy's button up once more, making sure that there was absolutely no creases or folds in the shirt.

     "mama, I'm going to be lateeee", oliver whined as victoria fixed his bow tie for it to look more symmetrical.

     truth be told, victoria just didn't want to let oliver go yet. she didn't want the boy to leave for hogwarts without him being with her majority of the time.

     "I know my dear. I know", victoria mumbled as she kissed the boy's forehead one last time.

     as oliver boarded hogwarts express, draco's arm held onto victoria's waist. the young couple watched as oliver departed from platform 9 and 3/4.

"I already miss him", victoria commented, leaning against draco's shoulder.

"he'll be back before we know it", draco answered as the couple stood there for a moment, savoring the last bit of their child's departure.

•♛•

it was no surprise that 14 years later, draco and victoria's second son—scorpius hyperion malfoy—had boarded the same express that his older brother had.

"do you have your mittens?", victoria asked as she buttoned up scorpius's coat.

     "for the sixth time mom, yes", scorpius answered, making draco laugh.

     "I'm just making sure sweetheart. go on now", victoria ushered as she kissed the boy's forehead.

"and don't forget to tell your brother we said hi", victoria reminded, to which the boy had just nodded as he boarded hogwarts express.

after oliver's graduation, the boy had applied to be a professor for the branch of legilimency, since mcgonagall and snape both deemed that it'd be more useful than divination.

"okay bye mom! bye dad!", scorpius called out as both draco and victoria waved the boy goodbye.

not only was scorpius attending hogwarts this year, albus potter and rose weasley was onboard too.

victoria glanced over at harry and ginny potter, and ron and hermione weasley.

the four looked back and just smiled or nodded their head in acknowledgment.

     "been a while hasn't it, potter?", draco said, shaking harry's hand.

     "indeed it has been. we haven't seen each other since ron and hermione's wedding", harry said, glancing over at the couple who just nodded in agreement.

     obviously victoria and draco had married first, a year after the war in fact. it took all of victoria's persuading abilities to let draco accept that harry was invited to the couple's wedding.

     victoria had insisted that their wedding take place in the arces of land of the noir property. specifically, it was the open area of where her mother would see if she looked out the window.

as promised, the girl's mother did not attend the girl's wedding, though lucius was kind enough to walk the girl down the aisle, since neither her parents were present.

     however, in return, harry and ginny did invite the malfoys to theirs, to which victoria was delighted at the beautiful wedding.

     ron and hermione's was a year or two later than harry and ginny's, as hermione wanted to secure her career first.

     with draco working in the ministry with hermione, everything seemed stable as of currently.

     victoria had reached her deepest desire of obtaining a loving family. though originally she had only seen one son in the mirror of erised, she loved both of hers equally as much.

"I suppose we will be seeing each other more in the future then. I have a great feeling that our children will get along quite well", victoria smiled, as she glanced over at draco, who just gave a small nod.

"well I do hope so", harry chuckled.

"yes, now if you'll all excuse us, we have some matters to attend to", victoria politely said.

"oh of course. see you soon then", ginny smiled as the malfoys waved goodbye.

"what matters do we have to attend to?", draco asked his wife, knowing full well that it was not their anniversary or any other special occasion.

     "both our boys are in school, you must know where I want to go", victoria lightly laughed, taking out her wand as draco noticed a small bag was slung across the girl's shoulder.

"you're not thinking of—"

"america".

as soon as victoria had said that, both malfoys apparated into the foreign land, where most muggles did not notice them.

"you're crazy", draco laughed, kissing the girl's forehead.

"yet you still decided to marry me", victoria smoothly replied, caressing the male's cheek.

"because I love you victoria".

no matter the amount of times that draco malfoy had confessed that, it had always managed to make the girl's heart sour a bit.

victoria guiltily looked into draco's steel grey eyes and smiled.

"I love you too draco".

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝