Chrollo x insecure reader

Thanks SO! Much for the Suggestion @Jamaica431
The story's a little ok a lot mortified from your original suggestion but well...... you know I couldn't

Third person prospective

(u) and chrollo have been dating for a cuple year's now the most powerful duo in the world killing and stealing what ever who ever they want a life of luxury nothing could be any better well...... exept for one thing that's plagued chrollo's thoughts ever sence the two met he's wanted to know about it for ever but (u)'s very careful to keep it a secret but chrollo's going to get his answer he will find out about (u)'s past

(U) prospective

I walk into the bass with a smile going over to Shal who's playing video games as usual "what you up to? Mind if I play?" I ask sitting next to him "uh?... oh yeah.... sure" he says trying not to lose his concentration I pick up the remote controller and join the game time skip your winning shal's well..... not happy about it to say the least "five.... four..... three.... two" the game counts down when two arms wrap around my and I drop the controller "one! The winer is-" "YES I WON!" She yells jumping out of his seat "chrollo! What the hell I was about to win!" I bark glaring at him "no you weren't" he says "huh?! What do you mean I was about to win!" I say "no you weren't Shal would have one" he says "h-huh!?" "He was in the lead" chrollo says "huh! No he wasn't I wa-....... *sigh* I lost" I sigh thinking back to the game "hehe sorry (u) I couldn't let you beat me" Shal says "(u)? Can we go out?" Chrollo asks "*sigh* chrollo you know we can't the cop's are everywhere right now thanks to the raid on the auction"(let's pretend this is a different auction) "we can take them" he says "yes I know but then it would ruin the point of going out if we can't have a relaxing diner" I say "then I can send the troop" he states "no chrollo you can't just send the troop out so we can go on a date besides one of em would probably end up going hay wire and destroy the restaurant we're eating at we can go out another time" I say getting up "but?....." "'but' what? We can't right now I promise the next city we go to I'll go out for diner we're ever you wanna go I'll go" I say "ok then" chrollo sigh's "oh wait! I almost forgot could you go out with paku?" He asks "for what?" I question "she said she needed some help with something and you had mentioned you wanted to get out of the bass and sence you'v refused my offer I thought you may want to help her" he says "ok then we're is paku anyway?" I ask "oh I'll share her location with you" Shal says and my phone dings "that's kinda creepy Shal why do you have everyone's location's being tracked?" I ask "I thought it could come in handy and it seem's like it has over the years" he says "I guess your right but it's still pretty creepy" I say opening my phone "town square huh? Why's she there?" I ask looking at the phone "don't ask...... me" feitan says "I wasn't" I smile walking out the door "I'll be back by sun set"

Paku prospective

Messages with the 'boss'

paku: boss why exactly did you want me to hang out with (u) today?

Boss: I need you to do me a favor and find out about her past

Paku: boss you know we'v tried that before it never works I haven't been able to touch her you know it's not going to work she won't fall for it she'll knotic something's up and then she'll be on guard so I can't get close enough to her

Boss: I know I know but I need you to find out for me pleas? I need your help on this one paku do you think you could try one more time?

Paku: *sigh* fine I'll try but don't complain if your the one that get's yelled at for it

I text "hay paku!" (u) waves walking up to me and I put away my phone "so what did you need help with?" She asks "oh heh! well that was kinda just a fib I wanted to go to the shooting range I normally go with phinks but he's off on some mission right now so I thought I'd go with you you'v got a pretty good eye don't you?" I ask "eh I guess you could say that" she smiles as we walk towards the range