imagine #19

This is for HorseboyCurtis! I love her name!! Ok here's a pic!

Lol it's pony! This is dally, and johnny, so it makes no sense, but whatever; he's still ok

Dally's pov*

I was walking to bucks when I see this hot girl rollerskating, god she's cute; so then I stop her. " excuse me miss, would you like to go out with me, like, um, tomorrow? At the dingo? "

" sure? Who are you even? "

"Im Dallas Winston, and you?"

" emri, nice to meet you dallas, I gotta run, see you Friday! " then she was off, the girl of my dreams.

Next day, emri's pov*

I was rollerskating again, when I see a tan boy grasping his cheek, I stop to see what's wrong. " hi, are you hurt? "

" naw, I'm fine, what's your name doll? "

" Emri, you mr? "

"Johnny, nice to meet you emri, wanna go for milkshakes?"

" I'd love to johnny. "

At the dingo, johnny's pov*

"Two vanilla milkshakes please," I  ordered; Emri and I were talking over milkshakes , gosh, she was so smart, and pretty. I would love to be her man.

Emri's pov*

We were almost done with our milkshakes, when Dallas Winston walks in, and spots me at the table with Johnny. " hey Emri, what cha up to--- Johnny, why are you here? "

" you two know each other? "

" yeah, we're friends. "

" oh, um, dall-" Johnny began, but dally cut him off.

" wait, Emri, why are you here with him, I thought you liked me! "

" let me explain, I like both of you, but I just can't choose! "

" you're gonna have to choose! " the two said in sync.

" let's draw names! " Johnny suggested. " good idea! "

Dally's pov*

We had the names on the table, in a bowl. " ok, emri, pick me! " I said. " no, he's a sleezey punk! Pick me! "

" what'd you say you little-"

" STOP! both of you! I'll draw the name! "
I really hope it's me. Gosh, I really hope! If Johnny gets the girl of my dreams, I will kill him. " okay, I got--"

Cliffhanger!!!!! I will do a part two later!! I gotta write some prefs, and finish writing my part to Take a look at me now. StAy gold!

-BLH