𝟎:𝟔𝟔

-The next morning

"Milan , you not really leaving .. are you?" Mekai asked me as he sat down on my bed. I was packing my stuff up , because I was bouta go stay with Danae until this shit blew over ... if it ever did.

"I don't really have another option , Mekai. Mom- your mom just kicked me out. Like , I know what I did was stupid but kicking me to the curb ? That's extreme as hell."

He sighed , "So .. where you goin?"
"Danae's crib. Just for a couple days. Well ... for however long it's gon take your mom to let me come back."

"Maybe if you just talk to her about it a lil more she'll let you stay." I rolled my eyes at his comment , "I'm through talking. All I've done since last night is try and "talk to her" she doesn't listen to me. So , I'm leaving. This what she want anyways."

"Why you not staying with Meech?"
"Meech and I aren't even on speaking terms right now. Plus ion even think that's the best place for me to go right now. Mekai , I'm fucked. Like ... for real. Don't nobody want shit to do with me & quite frankly I've had it up to here with myself also."

I zipped up my bags up and put them in my hands as I walked down the steps. My mom was at the kitchen table just eyeing me the whole time.

Mekai spoke up , "Aight nah. Look ma , Milan gets on my
last nerves & I mean this lil girl really be pissin me off , but that don't mean ima let you treat YO daughter like this. All due respect but this shit is fucked up."

My mom shrugged , "unfortunately, she made her choice .. and I made mine. Milan is not staying here if she keeps that baby. I'm not changing my mind , because she's too young to raise a child ."

"I'm too young to raise a child so you'd rather me be out your house , alone raising the child ? That's fucked up . I understand I'm always fucking up ... but when I need you the most you cannot just kick me out !" I said. I was trying hard not to cry because the way she was talking , she didn't even sound like my mother .. she didn't sound like a mother period.

"Milan , I really don't know what to tell you. I made up my mind & I do not want you living here if you keep that baby."

"So you're telling me i have to get rid of my child in order to continue to live with my toxic , miserable, so called "mother" ? Nah , I'm fine. I'll go ."

"Remember, you brought this onto yourself. Being fast and sleepin around. That's what got you there."

"Sleeping around?! Meech is the ONLY person I've been with. You're deadass calling me a slut to my face right now. Yo , fuck you . You're not a mother .. whatsoever."

"That right there is why I want you out too. The disrespect you be giving me like I didn't raise yo ass MAINLY on my OWN for 18 fucking years ! It's not only about the baby , Milan . You're disrespectful and ungrateful as fuck. Simple."

I shook my head and laughed , "if I was such a problem , you should've been gotten rid of me. It's that simple , right?"

"Get the fuck out , Milan."
"Gladly."
I opened the front door and walked out. I put my bags in the car & got inside. Words really couldn't even explain how upset I was .. at this point , me leaving was the best decision."

_________
~Danae's crib

I walked inside of Danae's house & the smell of weed coming from the kitchen filled the air & slapped tf out of me. Danae's older brother , Damien was the one that was smoking. He put his blunt down and smiled at me , "well shit look at you Milan.. you look good."