3. Ok... I Hate This

It was about a year after becoming Hokage. And you hated it. Having to manage basically everything that goes on in the village. And you were 21 years old! You wanted to travel somewhere. You needed to go somewhere. Being Hokage tied you down. You couldn't even read new books! And that was one of your favorite things to do.

You couldn't take it anymore. Kakashi kept visiting you each and every day.

Taking you to lunch, giving you breakfast, and wanting to take you out to dinner. You only accepted the lunch and dinner. Not wanting to eat out. Not liking the noise of restaurants.

After a while you gave up trying to rebel. Acting as a machine most of the time.

You no longer wore your Shinobi outfit. Wearing a long kimono. With your Hokage coat wrapped around your shoulders. And your Hokage hat.

And you found out about the whole Kyuubi attacking the village deal. It was about 9 years ago. And team Minato was a few years before that. Anytime you did get out of work. You watched children playing in the park. Finding it to be calming. Most of the time this kid, with yellow hair, tried to play with the other kids. As they refused to do so. You realized that he was him. Minato's son.

You would never be able to talk to him here. For two reasons. You would be called a pervert if disguised. And as a Hokage people would be afraid of you. Calling the boy a coward unable to fight for himself.

You were caught in-between a rock and a hard place.

You gave up trying to meet him after a while. Until of course Kakashi found out. And pushed you out from your place atop the schools building. Landing firmly on your face. You growled looking up to Kakashi who was reading his stupid book.

You looked up to find children all look at you with awe.

"It's the Hokage!"

"It's him!"

They exclaimed around you. You laughed awkwardly at the sight. With kids running around you and began to ask questions.

"Hehe sorry, sorry I lost my footing."

You held your hands together. Making a snake sign with your hands. "Deep forest emergence!" You yelled with a few branches forming under you. Carrying you back up there the schools roof. Where you kicked Kakashi down. "Ya idiot!" You yelled with Kakashi catching himself. Backflipping onto his hands.

"How could you do that!"

"That's Naruto. Minato's son. You already know that I assume. And you want the talk to him. But, your too scared."

He asked making you groan.

"Your right I do know him. And I am not scared. It would be bad if I talked to him!"

"So it seems."

Kakashi said looking away into his book.

"Also when did you get my book?"

"Hmm? Oh you left it alone and soon I had to save it from the rain."

He said flipping onto a new page. You smirked looking towards him. Running to grab him. He dodged quickly. You needed up landing on your palms.

"Well I'd better leave."

You said jumping back on your feet.

"See ya!"

You moved quickly hoping to outrun Kakashi. You looked over to your side. Finding Kakashi right behind you.

"What the hell? Why is he following me?"

You questioned in your head.

Quickly falling into the nearby streets. Creating tiger, dog, and snake.

"Wood Clone Technique."

Three different clones formed from beneath him. Splitting off into different directions.you began to run home. You knew this was bad. And that you shouldn't. But you didn't need Kakashi following you around.

You finally appeared home. Taking abreathy of relief. Preparing to open the door. You looked to the side. Kakashi stood there high above you.

"Nice try. But that won't fool me."

He stated with his single eye piercing your soul. You awkwardly laughed moving your hand to open the door.

"We'll see ya! I've got ta go!"

His hand slammed against the door before you could do anything. His face was very close to your own. You felt your face redden at the sudden face. Kakashi began to pull his mask down revealing his full face. You never really saw this part of him. Especially his face. It was nothing like what you expected.

His porcelain skin. His perfect lips... Why were you thinking about this.

You laughed awkwardly towards the sudden expression.

"What's wrong Kakashi?"

"I wanted to ask. If you'd like to go out with me?"

He asked with a stupid smirk. You laughed at the thought.

"Uh sure. What do ya want to do?"

"Well first we'd eat, maybe take a walk, and then something else."

He stated of which you were confused why he would do this. All you could do was nod.

"Sure. I'm free for the night."

"Or maybe we could go now?"

You ran through multiple situations.

"Wait. People will recognize me."

"I have a plan for that."

You were now looking like Kakashi. He even styled your hair the same way as his.

"Why the hell am I dressed like this?"

"Because. You:re the Hokage. We don't need anyone noticing you on our date."

Your face turned red under your mask. Before you groaned. Pulling off the mask. Wrapping a scarf around your neck. With your hair being tied up.

"There. So they don't mistake me for your brother."

He laughed before moving on. His arm wrapped around your shoulder. It felt so weird. You tried to hopefully shake off his arm. Realising it would be rather rude. You sighed before looking over to the male.

"Where are we goin?"

"Somewhere special."

AN: Hehe. I'm talking to myself when I do these author's note. I wish someone would read this.

 I wish someone would read this

#971