All these niggas wanna fuck Kind

2 weeks later |

2 weeks later |

"All these niggas wanna fuck JT." I said outta no where, making me laugh.

I turned the stove on, as I continued to make me a grill cheese. I grabbed some bread, and put a slice of cheese on it, and put another piece of bread on top.

I put it in the pan on the stove, and grabbed a spatula to press down on it, earning a sizzle noise.

"Whatchu cooking?" Jania asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Some grilled cheese, want one?" I asked, making her shake her head.

"Nah I gotta go inna minute, so I'll be leaving you home with dejounte." She said, making me look at her.

"You leaving dejounte here with me?" I asked an she nodded, making me shake my head. "Can I go over Ryan's house? Until you get back?" I Asked.

She thought about it for a second before nodding, and shrugging. "Ion care. And you might wanna grab a change of clothes, just Incase you stay over" She said, causing me to grabbed my grill cheese off the stove. "It's not done yet."

I nodded, and threw it in the trash. "I'll eat over Ryan's house." I told her, making her nod.

I quickly ran upstairs, and took a quick shower. I dried off, lotioned my body, deodorant, and sprayed perfume.

I changed into some joggers, and a white NIKE shirt. Ian have to pack nun because I kept clothes over Ryan's for times like these.

I texted Ryan to come pick me up, and then slid on my Air Force 1's. I grabbed my purse, and my phone before leaving my room.

When I came downstairs I seen dejounte and Jania talking, making me head for the door.

"Wait!" I heard Jania yell, causing me to look at her. "You aren't gonna say bye to us?"

"Where she going? I thought she was staying wimme?" Dejounte said, causing Jania to shake her head.

"She going over Ryan's for tonight."

"Why though?"

"Why you so worried about where she going?" Jania looked at him weirdly as he stared at me causing me to look down.

"Cause she gone be out being a hoe. Why she always with Ryan anyway?" He questioned me.

"Cause that's her best friend, dejounte. why is this all of a sudden a problem?"

I heard a honk outside making me quickly wave goodbye, before leaving the house,

I opened the car door and got in the car, buckling up my seat belt in the process.

"Wassup." He licked his lips at me, before looking back at the road and speeding off.

"Hey." I mumbled.

~

"All these niggas wanna fuck kind." I said, as I danced around Ryan's room.

"Sit down, Kind damn." Ryan snapped, as he played the game.

I smacked him in the back of his head, before running across the room.

"I'm just playing." I laughed, watching him mug me.

"Playing too much." He mumbled.

"Pew, Pew, Pew." I said outta no where making my face scrunch up. "Bitch are you okay?"I asked myself.

I sighed, feeling bored, and decided to mess with Ryan. I climbed on the bed, where he was sitting, and sat on his neck.

He smacked his lips, and pushed me offa him.

I got up, and walked infront of the tv making him yell.

"Move Kind!" He yelled, standing up so he could see. "Bruh Move." He yelled out in frustration, as he pushed me out the way.

I stumbled some but caught my balance. Nigga damn near pushed me out the window.

I sighed, walking back to him I sat on his lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arm around his neck.

"Kind whatchu on foo?" He questioned.

"You questioning me? Don't do that."

I leaned into him more, making us lean back on the bed.

"I can't do shit 'round you." I heard him mumbled, before pausing his game and sitting the controller next to us.

I felt him wrap his arms around my waist, making me smile,

"You love me though." I mumbled.

"And do."

It was a moment of silence, until I felt him grip my butt, making me immediately look at him.

"Whatchu doing?" I laughed nervously.

He stared at me, making me look away. I hated when he did that shit, cause what if he see that I'm kinda ugly.

"You ain't ugly." He said.

I ignored him, and looked off to the side.

"Why you keep doing that, look at me?" His voice was low and raspy.

Oop- was finna pop this puthy.

As soon as I turned my head I felt his lips crash into mine...

~

Oop-