Beyond Scars❌

Beyond Scars:
-George was in an abusive relationship, and Dream wants to show him love isn't fake.

💫People Included💫
-George
-Dream
-Sapnap
--------------------------💜--------------------
(❌ Self-Harm TRIGGER WARNING❌)

Heavy.

The only thing running through George's head when he looks at the tiny object in his fingers, heavy. The weight of such a small thing should be impossibly, this small miniscule object felt like a bolder. The one sided rigid edge indented with these tiny black lines, indicating the side for shaving held a whole new value. The smooth, clean side untouched unused for the pain it was suppose to bring. George looks at a little longer, fingers shaking, thighs trembling at the cold air filling the bathroom.

The tiled ground cold and hard under his feet, upper body scorching from the heat boiling in his stomach. Stomach clenching in hurt and fear, brain unstoppably fast. He tells himself if it happens he'll be okay, that all pain will go away. He tells himself this small object will take away everything inside his heart, return him to a sensable madness he craves. It tells him, he'll be okay.

He wants to believe it, wants to believe all his problems can be fixed by cutting through years of skin. He wants to believe that a fight is normal, and that not to have one in a relationship is impossible. He knows, he knows he should exit the bathroom and go the bedroom and tell Kyle he's sorry. He knows that if inside his warm embrace he'll be okay, but this small silver object reassures him. Like all the years before, the silver object wouldn't leave him. He feels the warmth of tears on his skin, destined to leave behind lines against his pale cheeks. The heat seems unbearable against the bruise on his eye, free hand going up to feel at it. He curls in on himself hand dropping, gripping at the tile beneath his fingers to relieve the pain. His nails scrap against it making a horrible noise his ears cringe upon hearing.

"George! George open this goddamn door!"

A pound resonates through the cream colored room and George curls his fingers in fear, whimpering when the blade cuts into his palm. He wants to release it but he's scared to open his hands and make a mess on the floor, Kyle hated when his blood got on the floor. George can hear the door being unlocked with the only key in the house, Kyle had all the keys. He can hear the rustle and jingle of them hitting together. The familiar anger seeping through his boyfriends voice, the danger present in it. He had messed up again, George never knew what he did wrong but it had to be something.

He had to have done something wrong.

The door finally opens, hitting against the wall already making an indent next to the other 16. Hinges squeaking in pain, barely holding on to the broken and battered door. George doesn't dare look up, can hear the new Dior men's shoes click against the ground. Doesn't need to know his boyfriend is standing at the door, furious, with a scowl on his face. The clicks get closer until there right infront of him, George can smell the men's cologne bought just 4 days prior. Can see the pant leg of his boyfriends suit, a lawyer. Most cases handed to him were ones of broken families, a daughter was pregnant or a son was into drugs.

Kyle always had a new story to tell of how dysfunctional families were and how the lack of respect between two partners was astounding. Kyle's new case must have been bad, George could tell when he walked into the house.

He had just made dinner, everything cooked to perfection hair and makeup done just to his standards. The table set with his favorite white cloth, candles smelling of lavender and spring. He had waited sitting in his normal spot next to the door, waiting to receive Kyle's jacket which he'd hang with no issues. Like usual everything went like that, Kyle on the phone taking his jacket off while switching hands walking into the dining room where he'd sit down and talk for another 30 minutes. In that time George reheated the food, giving the chicken another glaze, and gravy another slice of butter. It was all normal until the call was ended and George could feel cold fingers on his side. Kyle was frustrated, brown hair a mess, blue eyes deep with a look of exhaustion.