Chapter 6 Royals Meeting with Zane and Zari

*The Next Day, Lunch*
Zane and Zari grab their lunch trays. Zane checks his phone and sees the message from Seraphina. Zane shows Zari and nods. They make their way to an empty classroom. They enter and see everyone waiting for them.

"Good, now that everyone's here. Let us begin." Arlo states.

Zane and Zari place their trays on the desks.

"I'll begin and let my sister enjoy her lunch. *clears throat* So, after what the headmaster said yesterday, I assume there is questions you would like to ask." Zane says.

"I'll start since I want to know. What are your abilities and levels?" Arlo asks.

"Alright. My ability is crystallization and my level is 8.6." Zane states.

"Same ability but level is 8.5." Zari adds.

This shocks the royals.

"So why don't you plan on taking the thrones? You could easily become King and Queen." Arlo states.

"Because it's boring. Too much responsibility. Besides, I seen how two-faced people are. The moment you claim you are weak, everyone treats you like trash and useless. However, when you are a high-tier, they kiss up to you and leech off on your strength. Like really? You really think I have time for people that are fake? Me and my sister have seen it first hand. It's a shame really. The hierarchy is trash. It's no wonder everyone is fake. An example would be Elaine." Zane states.

"EHH?!" Elaine says in surprise.

"One year ago, John told me how you treated him when he said he was a cripple. You pushed him because you were disgusted on how weak he was. But seeing you now with the rest of the elites and high-tiers, you act nice and cheerful." Zane says.

Elaine stays quiet.

"It's natural for the weak to be treated like that." Arlo says.

"Wrong. Let me tell you us this. Me and my sister are friends with tiers below us. Cripples and Low-tiers, even though they are the same tier. Mid-tiers, elite-tiers and high-tiers." Zane says.

"You are actually friends with low-tiers and cripples? Your a high-tier. How can you associate with low-tiers and cripples?" Arlo asks.

"What does that make Seraphina then?" Zane asks.

Arlo doesn't say anything.

"Can say anything huh? Disappointing. You know Arlo, low-tiers and cripples aren't useless to society. Me and my sister's friend who is a cripple, is smart. While everyone is so focus on their strengths, cripples can focus on their minds. What they can use in their minds, can be beneficial to society. Our friend has created many things and his lastest invention has given him the strength of a mid-tier." Zane says.

"That just shows how cripples can be useful." Zari states. "You shouldn't underestimate them."

"But how does this contribute to your work?" Isen asks.

"Oh that's simple. We-" Zane stops talking and looks at the door.

"What is it?" Remi asks.

Zane activates his ability and charges at the door. The door breaks and Zane holds something invisible. Zane slams the invisible figure to the lockers over and over. Everyone in the hallway looks shocked to see Zane slamming something to the locker but couldn't see what. Zane slams the invisible figure to the locker again and blood is seen dripping. The invisible figure shows himself, all bloody and bruised.

"Mind telling me why in the world were you listening in on our conversation?" Zane asks.

The student doesn't say anything and looks terrified.

"Are you wondering how I was able to notice you? Simple really. It's a secret." Zane smiles.

The royals look to see Zane holding a student.

"Hey! Put him down." Remi asks.

"Even though he was spying on us?" Zane asks.

"W-What?" Remi says in surprise.

"I think the headmaster would like to hear about this." Zane says while he smirks.

*Headmaster's Office*
Vaughn looks at the injured student. Zane and Zari stand behind him.

"Terrance, care to explain why you were spying on them and the royals?" Vaughn asks.

Terrance stays silent.

"Sir, if I may. What's his dorm room?" Zari asks.

"Why?" Vaughn questions.

Zari whispers to Vaughn ear.

"I see." Vaughn says as he shows the file of Terrance.

Zari looks at it and gives it back to Vaughn. Zari exits the headmaster's office.

"Terrance. You wouldn't happen to be working for EMBER right?" Zane asks.

"N-No." Terrance says.

"What was your purpose?" Zane asks.

"I-I was just looking for stories to write for the newspaper." Terrance replies.

Zane takes out his phone and sees Zari calling him. Zane answers.

"Yes sis?" Zane says.

"Guess what I found. His computer has the list of elite and high-tiers, showing to recruit. It's says yes, no or unsure." Zari says.
A/N: This was from Unordinary Fastpass episode 204 (If I recall).

"Oh really?" Zane says.

"I'm taking his computer so that Marlize can check it out." Zari says.

"Okay. That's it right?" Zane asks.

"Yeah. That's basically it." Zari says.

"Alright. See yeah." Zane says as he ends the call.

"What did she find?" Vaughn asked.

"Terrance, what's the deal on the elite-tiers and high-tiers. My sister says it shows Yes, No or Unsure to recruit." Zane says.

"Terrance, answer the question." Vaughn says.

Terrance stays quiet. Zane sighs.

"You know what. It doesn't matter. My sister took your computer and my friend is already looking at it as we speak." Zane says with a smile.

Terrance looks surprised.

"Oh don't worry. Whoever you work for, they will suffer the same fate as EMBER." Zane says.

"No you can't!" Terrance says.

"Headmaster, I'll leave him to you. It would be the best solution." Zane says.

"Very well." Vaughn says.

Zane leaves the Headmaster's office. Zane sees Remi waiting for him.

"Pinky?" Zane says in confusion.

"Don't call me that!" Remi says.

"Heh! Alright Pinky." Zane says as he leaves.

"I just said to stop calling me that!" Remi says as she walks next to him. "So what happened?"

"Terrance doesn't work for EMBER but for someone else. My sister took his computer from his dorm room and is taking it to a friend of ours." Zane says.

"I see. So, are you gonna continue to tell us about your work?" Remi asks.

"Yeah but I want to know. Who is head of the press?" Zane asks.

"Oh Cecile. Why?" Remi asks.

"Because I'm gonna make sure I avoid her." Zane says.

"Oh okay." Remi says in confusion.