Late Nights At The Office

What is your zodiac sign?
XxXxX

Saturday, June 11th
Belle's POV

"Bye girls! Have a good day!" I smiled as they walked out of class at the end of the day. I sighed after they had all left and began to stretch in hopes of preventing knots in my shoulder and back later on. Also to prepare myself for this practical hike. Based off of what Mr.Vincenzi said yesterday the paperwork should have been ready almost 3 hours ago but I simply couldn't get out of work early.

I changed into a simple blue dress and actually took the time to let down my hair and fix it a little bit. I heard the studio door open and quickly went out to see hpwho had come in despite being closed. "Belle! Are you here?" I sighed as realized who it was...Styles. "I'm here." I responded coming around the corner. "What can I do fo you?" I asked politely, because I still had manners.

"I just wanted to stop by and see you before I went to the meeting hall, you were on the way and I thought why not." He said giving off a boyish little grin. "Well that's nice I was about to head out." I said before it clicked, were both going to the meeting hall.

"Well I'll see you soon hopefully. Bye Belle." He sighed, maybe due to my lack of affection. As he was about to step out I decided why not. "Hey Styles!" I called out, he quickly turned back around to face me, "I'm also needing to go to the meeting hall and I'm really not up for walking so could I maybe get a ride?" I asked shyly.

"Of course Belle, anything." He smiled and I quickly grabbed my things before we walked out together. He opened my door for me and I got in and buckled before he shu the door and did the same. "Thank you, I really appreciate it." I told him, offering a kind smile. "Oh don't worry about it, it's nice to spend time with you." He said softly, keeping his eyes on the road.

We talked for the short ride there and I have to admit it was a good conversation, that doesn't mean however that he wasn't a pain in my side anymore, it just hurt a little less. Once we got there he kindly opened my door for me, offering a hand to help get out which I accepted and we finally went into the 7 story building, the largest around this area.

"Where are you going?" He asked to which I responded truthfully. "I need to pick up some things from Mr.Vincenzi." I said. "Oh my office is close by, I know the way, assuming you've never been here before." He said quickly, leading us to the elevator. "You may assume, I have never been here." I smiled.

We rode up to the top floor silently and eventually knocked on the door of what appeared to be an office with the temporary paper slot filled with the name Vincenzi. After hearing a rather gruff, "come in" He opened the door and we went in together. "Mr.Raymond, and...Aribella." He said adding hint of a smile to his cold look to my name, just a small one.

His smile dropped however as he gave a subtle glared at my side, I followed his gaze and noticed that mine a Styles' hands were still grasping each other's, our fingers were interlocked and everything. I'm only just processing the small movements of Styles' thumb on mine that seemed to stroke my palm. God he probably thought this was some major step in our 'relationship'.

I subtly removed my hand from his however he moved his hand to the small of my back while I returned my eyes to Mr.Vincenzi who was now standing in front of his desk slightly leaning on it. "I was just showing her the way, if you need a ride let me know." He said the last part quietly to me, all I did was nod before looking back to the man who's eyes had never left my frame.

"I was supposed to pick up some papers from you?" I spoke up after an awkward silence following Styles' leave. "Oh yes, they've been waiting for quite awhile." He said, not moving or making any motion to grab them clearly wanting an explanation. "Sorry about that, I had work." I offered a small smile since it was more of a habit at this point.