Chapter 16: An Unexpected Reunion

Meanwhile, Rottytops had seen the whole date and listened to the confession thanks to Uncle Mimic' s listening invention. She had a huge smile on her face as she bounced happily!

"YAHOO," she cried happily. "Operation Shanku is a success!"

With her mission complete, she began to head on home. She had done it! She had helped the hero and the half-genie get together at last. After ten minutes, she began to wonder what she could do next.

"I better tell Poe and Abner the news," she said. "Maybe I should tell Bolo and Sky about it. I wonder how Mimic will…"

Suddenly, she heard a loud crash from nearby. She jumped at the sound. Not long after, she saw a strange explosion far off in the distance. Before she could walk towards it, she saw a few figures appear. They were dressed in… superhero attire?

"What the buns?" She gasped.

*****

"That was such a wonderful date," sighed Shantae dreamily. "Thank you for such a wonderful time, Izuku!"

Ever since they became a couple, Midoriya insisted that his new girlfriend call him by his first name. After their song and kiss, they headed off for Shantae's home.

"I'm glad you had such a good time, Shantae," said Izuku happily. 

 Shantae nuzzled her boyfriend happily and kissed him. "I love you, my little cinnamon roll."

Izuku blushed with a smile. "I love you too, my lovely genie."

Shantae giggled happily. She felt happiness fill her heart. Hearing those words made her feel special. Surely, nothing could ruin this evening.

"DEKU, YOU BASTARD!! HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!"

The two heroes gasped at the sound of the voice. They both turned and saw a bunch of kids around Izuku's age. 

The first one was the one who spoke. It was a boy with spiky light blond hair and red eyes. He wore a black costume with an orange x on the chest, a square brace on his shoulders, a green belt with tiny grenades, black pants, black boots with orange soles, orange-and-black spikes on the back of his head, and a black mask over his eyes. The most notable feature about his costume was the two grenade gauntlets on his hands. 

Izuku stared at the boy and gasped

Izuku stared at the boy and gasped. "Kaachan!"

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" shouted Kaachan. 

"Hey, Bakubro," said another boy. "Calm down, man. I'm freaked out by this too."

Before anyone could say anything else, Shantae ran past her new boyfriend and squealed with excitement.

"EEEEE," she squealed. "WOW! ARE YOU ALL HEROES LIKE IZUKU?" 

She turned to Izuku while bouncing excitedly. "THIS IS SO COOL! MORE HEROES FROM YOUR WORLD, IZUKU! I'M SO EXCITED TO MEET THEM!"

"What?" Said a girl. "Your world? What are you talking about?"