♦ 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧

𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: iwishallmightismydad
𝐀𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞, 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞.

----------

"𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐨, 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫?"

Satan asked as they watched as Mammon left the House of Lamentation once more at the same timing as well. He turned to look and watched as Lucifer was indeed intrigued by Mammon's sudden behaviour of going out.

"And he always smells like bread when he comes home," Beel added on and Lucifer let out a sigh, afraid that his younger brother might be out causing mischief did he quickly left the House of Lamentation to follow him as well.

"He better not be out creating trouble or else it is going to be worst than hanging him upside down from the ceiling," Lucifer muttered to himself as he followed Mammon quickly, and his eyes widened at where Mammon had gone to.

To a certain bakery that he had once brought Mammon to before. He raised an eyebrow and quickly entered, only to place his gloved finger against his lips when the employees at the bakery were about to greet him.

Within the bakery, there was a small cafe where he quickly sat at the corner to avoid being seen by Mammon who was busy looking at the pastries that were displayed.

"Eh... It's you again!" and Mammon's eyes widened as he looked up, his cheeks flushed red then as he looks at her smiling sweetly at him. His hands-on his hips as he tried to look alright as possible, only for his blush to give away as she giggled softly.

"Would you like to try today's special? I remember you often order the spicy pastries from our bakery, maybe this would interest you?" she asked and Lucifer raised an eyebrow as he looked at Mammon whose face was flushed red.

"S-Sure. N-Not that I will enjoy it or anything!" he snapped the last part and the girl could only tilt her head just a little then as her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile.

"Okay then," she softly whispered out as she turned to look and her eyes laid upon Lucifer who quickly placed a gloved finger on his lips, which she slowly nodded her head in response.

Which she then proceeds to prepare Mammon's order and soon handed it to him. Leaning over the counter did she placed her elbows onto the table and her head resting on the palms of her hands that were placed together in the form of a 'V'.