CH 2 | Congratulations to Wangwang

The whole class looked forward to the one person not handing in homework. He Qinghuan was selfless and waited to see the class teacher in the afternoon.

The woman on the podium has a plump body, her eyes are gentle and serene, and her long hair is well brushed behind her head. She waved her hand helplessly. Regarding Gu Wang, she said she was really tired, "Gu Wang, go out and stand.."

It's commonplace for Gu Wang to be punished to stand. No one is surprised, they all look down and do their work, not giving a single glance.

Song Zhiyan took Gu Wang's hand and stifled his tears, "Wangwang, son, it's not that dad doesn't want to help you, but father is powerless!"

Gu Wang couldn't help but smile, "F**k you."

He calmly walked out the back door, put his hands in his trouser pockets, raised his head, squinted his eyes, and leaned against the wall.

Gu Wang was a child of someone else's household since he was a kid. To be precise, he is a child of someone else's teaching. He often made harmless mistakes, but because of his good grades, the teacher often kept one eye shut. Gu Wang had never experienced being punished for not handing in his homework, unlike the original.

Others would stand on the spot, but only he did not have to. Later, he did not let down the teachers who were partial to him. He passed on his learning experience to his classmates and raised the average score and entrance rate of the whole class singlehandedly.

Up until a few years after graduation, Gu Wang's photos were still posted at the top of the campus' honor wall.

Gu Wang felt quite new to the embarrassing situation today.

Shen Zhao slipped out of the classroom to go to the bathroom and saw this scene. He felt that he was being tricked by a ghost. He felt that Wangwang was handsome!

He didn't mean that Gu Wang didn't usually look good, it was just because Gu Wang had never been upright, and was stubborn, so he wasted such a face. He didn’t know why but today, Shen Zhao felt that Gu Wang was a little different.

After he went to the toilet, he quickly ran to Gu Wang's side, "Why are you standing again?"

Yesterday, Gu Wang also stood outside the corridor for the whole morning. He was ready to take root in the corridor.

Gu Wang turned his head and looked at the boy beside him, his first feeling was that he was a little nice to look at.

He has a good memory, and the plots and characters in the book can be memorized as long as he has read it, not to mention that he is currently in it. The names and experiences of those characters flash through his mind like a merry-go-round.

After a moment, he determined the identity of the person in front of him--the original's childhood friend Shen Zhao. Gu Wang had the closest relationship with him, and then Song Zhiyan in the classroom.

"No homework." Gu Wang spoke short and concise.

"Oh oh." Shen Zhao wasn't surprised as he then took out his phone, "Gang up?" (he wants to form a team in a video game)

"..." Gu Wang didn't understand the world of scumbags very well, so his expression was a little strange, "You're not going back to class?"

"Ha," Shen Zhao waved his hand very proudly, "When the teacher sees me outside, he will send me out to stand. I will pretend to fight first when he scolds me but he won't give in, so I'll give up and follow you. Don't give away my head." (in the game as in don't let me die)

Gu Wang, "..." This arrangement is awesome.

"Ready to start?"

"Ready."