Wind Turbines Cause Cancer

It was the spring of 2020. Trump had just had a very intense meeting. He needed a break. I deserve a coffee. The man thought to himself. But I really don't want to deal with any more pesky bodyguards, he continued.

Well, what do you know? Little ways away, someone had the same idea. That person just so happening to be Joe Biden, of course. Talk about plot convenience, am I, right ladies and gentlemen.

Coming upon the nearest coffee shop, Trump stood outside, contemplating his order.

"A black coffee with a hint of sugar?" he mumbled his thoughts out loud.

"I'll have a black coffee with a tiny amount of sugar, please," said a vaguely familiar voice.

Trump giggled to himself, thinking how odd the person in front of him was getting his exact same order. His eyes trailed the man in front of him—a well-fitting suit matching his silver, almost white hair. I could get behind that, Trump thought to himself. His eyes followed the man until it was his time to order. Awoken from his trance by the cashier, Trump began to proceed with his order. But in the waiting process for his coffee, he couldn't get the man out of his head.

~~~

"I can't believe I saw him there," Biden complained to no one in particular.

"Who?" one of his advisors questioned earnestly.

"No one," Biden mumbled, not wanting to continue the subject.

What had it been? Four years since he had met the man. Trump wasn't easy to forget. Biden could remember when he had first seen the man. A content smile had covered his face when they first made eye contact. But it had crumpled when he realized the man's true intentions. He was attractive, yes. But that didn't hide the disgust Biden felt for this man. Never in my life will I even get close to liking him, he promised to himself.

(Author's Note)

I just want to put up another disclaimer...this is A JOKE.....anyways meet cute coffeeshop au am I, right ladies 😏