Chapter 3

MADISON POV"3 days back and we already have homework

MADISON POV
"3 days back and we already have homework." Layla complained and I nodded, "yeah, speaking of homework could you help me with Ms.Webster's?" I asked Mira.

"Yeah, I could come over after school," she suggested. I am terrible at math, I usually have Jeremy do my homework. "I'll ask Jenna."

We opened the double doors going outside. Cars and other kids filled out eye view. I tapped them pointing to Ben and Nick.

"Hi!"

They jumped turning around. "We thought you guys left," Ben pushed his glasses up over his nose. "Oh, who's going to the homecoming game?" The high school homecoming game is Friday. I was already going with Elena and Jeremy.

"Not me."

"Me! Jenna is working so I'm stuck with Jeremy and Elena." I said "want to catch a ride with me and ty?" He asked I nodded.

We spent the rest of lunch talking about, how the teachers are annoying and how boring school is. Normal 8 year old stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jen I'm home!" I yelled walking in with Mira "good...oh hey, M....Elena is having dinner with Stefan you could stay or come with me and Jeremy." She said

"We'll stay here." I said she nodded and left the house. "So...who's Stefan?" Mira asked we put Once Upon a time on the Tv.

"Elena's new boyfriend, he's nice I guess...he has a very nice bird, and a brother I met the other day." I said

"Isn't she with Matt?" I shook my head "Not anymore...they broke up after..." I trailed off and she nodded knowing what I was talking about.

"Ok, let's start on our homework...I don't want to be doing it all day." She said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mira and I are helping Bonnie and Elena with dinner. "I don't want to be a witch do you want to be a witch?" Bonnie asks Lena.

"I do." Me and Mira said "mm-Hmm there's this one girl at school she's really mean, if I had magic I'd turn her into a rat." I said they all laughed.

"And putting it in a nice bowl isn't fooling anyone." Bon said about the pasta "yeah, y didn't even hear it up all the way." I said.

"Yeah can't we get sick because of that." Mira said Bon laughed and the door rung. "Birthday candles." Bon said looking at a drawer and when she opened it candles were inside.

"Ooh, I wish I was a witch." I said and Mira nodded agreeing with me.

"Stefan this is my little sister Madison and her friend, Mira." Elena said "Nice to meet you, two." He said and something happened with his eye.

"Did you see that?" Mira asked I nodded "maybe, he has something in his eye." I said we shrugged and got into our seats.

Dinner was awkward...I don't get why bonnie doesn't like Stefan, he seems nice a little weird though.