Small Questioning

Yuma walked down the stairs with a yawn till his foot hit something, making him fall down the rest of the stair steps. He 'tch'd' and lift himself up, gritting his teeth. He knew exactly who caused this.

"Hey! Move your ass next time!"

He glared at the Blonde Sakamaki as he comfortably laid on the stairs, moving his leg that sat above "What do you know about the missing girl?"

Yuma growled and stood, stomping on the first two stairs "The hell?! You did all that just to ask me a question!"

Shu opened his eyes, staring down at the tall Male "A question that I expect to be answered" Yuma smacked his lips, crossing his arms "I don't have to answer to you. So, what if I knew about her, so, what if I dont know about her. It's none of your business anyway"

Yuma turned and walked awa--"You're terrible at telling lies" The brunette turned around to the stairway but froze at seeing the Eldest was no longer there.

~

(Y/n) smiled at Azusa "Nope! Pick another" The boy looked at his card options and lift up another card, putting them together to show his match.

The girl chuckled "You're fun to be around, Cinnabun" Azusa had a small smile pop onto his face at the name. Cinnabun. The nickname the girl liked to call him. He thought she was a bit bothersome when he first met her but over time, and by that I mean a few days, he didn't really mind her presence.

With him and his clingy nature, it helped sooth him to know that she wouldn't hesitate to hug him or be around him. Azusa looked up to her "(Y/n)...." The girl lift a brow as she matched two cards.

"You...Don't hate...Me...Do you?"

(Y/n) looked up to him with a sad expression "Cinnabun, I could never" She looked down to where his hands were to see Azusa holding up something sharp.

"Show me..Please.."

"Show me....How...Much you...Like me"

"....Bitch, what?"