New Homes: Part 34

Hermione stood in Malfoy Manor, waiting for Draco to direct her to her new room. "Just to let you know, we'll be sharing a room" Draco told her. "Mother didn't find another room suitable for you"He explained. 'Ya right' Hermione thought sarcastically. It was a manor, why wouldn't it have 30 rooms. Not knowing why they were making her share a room, she followed after Draco. He opened the door and stepped in. "Make yourself at home"He said as she walked in. There was Slytherin banners nearly everywhere, apart from that, everything in the room was green. "Very Slytherin of you"She rolled her eyes as she put down her trunk. "I don't know why you're complaining, you are a Slytherin"He shrugged. "I'll go get some food while you unpack. Mother made you some space in the closet for your clothes"He added. "I feel like your mother wants me to stay"Hermione noted. "Well you are, aren't you? I mean this isn't like Christmas break, it's gonna be a few months so technically you're moving in"Draco said. She nodded slowly, feeling very uncomfortable being away from all her family. He seemed to notice her mood as he frowned. "It's gonna be alright Mia, you know that right? You don't have to stay here if you don't want to"He told her as he placed his hand on her arm. "I don't have a choice, you know what my mother said, I'm under their care"Hermione muttered. "I can convince mother to let you go live with your brothers"He said. She shook her head. "I might even get a flat of my own in a few weeks, I know Blaise is getting one, maybe he can help me find one"She shrugged. He nodded. "I'll go get the food then"He said.

She sat down on the bed after emptying half her trunk. She wasn't comfortable just because of she was away from her family, she was uncomfortable because this was the place where she got tortured. It lived in her nightmares. She waited for Draco to come back but that didn't happen for another 20 minutes. He gave her a bowl of ice cream and laid back on his bed. "This is Lunch?"She questioned. He nodded. "The first thing I found"He said. "What took you so long then?"She asked. "Mother changed up the kitchen, so I have no clue where she put everything"He shrugged. "Don't you have house elfs?" Hermione questioned. "We did, around 50, but now we only have 20, and they only clean, and some cook. But they take Tuesdays off, so this will have to do"He explained. She nodded and looked down at her Bowl of ice cream. "Do you know where the kitchen is?"She asked. "Why?"He questioned. "Because I don't fancy eating ice cream as Lunch"She said, with a roll of her eyes.He groaned and stood. "Are you staying in that Dress all day?"He asked. "No, I was gonna change later"Hermione said. "Change now then we'll go, the bathroom is right there"He told as he pointed to the door infront of him. She grabbed some clothes and went to change.

 She grabbed some clothes and went to change

She left the Bathroom and Draco stood. "Come on them"He said as he opened the door for her. "Mother and Father Aren't here by the way, They said they're gonna stay with your parents till they leave, and then go to Canada for like a week, I have no clue why, but they are"He added. She followed after him and he led her to the kitchen. "You don't mind if I search around do you?"She asked. "It's technically your house too, so you can do what you like"Draco shrugged. She nodded and began opening all of the cabinets and Drawers (along with the fridge). She then stood in the corner of the room and glanced around. "What's the point of this?"He asked. "I'm trying to memorize everything"She stated, looking at everything for a couple seconds. "Alright then"she nodded to herself. "Would you like some Pizza?"She asked him. "Pizza?" He repeated. "Ya, Pizza, do you not know what it is?"She asked, beginning to smile. "Don't laugh at me"He scoffed. "I won't, yet, but We're gonna make some"She grinned.

So they took out the ingredients and began. Draco just did as he was told, having never Cooked before, he was nervous that he'd mess something up. In about 3 hours, they had made 10 whole pizzas. "Was there a reason to make this much?"Draco questioned. "Ryan and Joseph don't know how to cook, and neither does Blaise. So I might as well send them some"She shrugged. "We don't have any boxes that are these types of shapes"Draco told her. "Just get me 6 boxes and I'll transfigure them"She said. He disappeared for like 5 minutes and returned. Hermione formed them to the right size and Placed the Pizzas in them. "Mind calling your owl?"She said. He stuck his head out the window and whistled three times. In a matter of seconds, 3 owls were sitting outside the window. Hermione attached a letter to the boxes and had the owls fly off with them. "Now we shall have dinner"She turned and smiled at him.

"Just a kiss first"He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She rolled her eyes but still wrapped her own arms around his neck, pulling him down to her level. The kiss wasn't at all short, it lasted about over a minute. "I expect that at least 3 times a day"He told her once they broke apart. "And if not?"She challenged. "Then We shag 3 times a day"He smirked. She pushed him away as she looked at him in disgust. "Is little Ms. Virgin disgusted?"He teased. "For your information, your girlfriend is, in fact, not a virgin"She said as she crossed her arms, a satisfied smirk plastered on her face. His face fell. "Who?"He snapped. "Who what?" She asked innocently. "Who've you shagged?"He snarled. "That's like asking you how many you've shagged" Hermione rolled her eyes. "I've shagged 5 for your information, so don't go around calling me a man slut"Draco scoffed. "Name them" She challenged. "Astoria, Tracey, Some bitch in Hufflepuff named Hannah, Pansy and Marietta"He said. "Hannah and Marietta? Bloody hell Malfoy"Hermione said in disgust. "I named mine, so you name yours"He said as he crossed his arms. "Victor Krum, Ronald Weasley, and Bret"She counted off. "Bret? I thought the dating was fake!"Draco snarled. "I told you we dated in 6th year before this time"She smirked. He glared at her, for a good 2 minutes as she laughed. "Be grateful It's only 3 and not 5"She said as she poked him in the chest. He didn't look amused and she rolled her eyes. "I'll talk to you on one condition"He said with a pout. "What exactly is the condition may I ask?"She questioned. "That I get another fucking kiss"He snarled before Grabbing her waist and pulling her against him, snogging his girlfriend as he did.

I still don't understand why Mum would send Mia off to the Malfoys"Ryan said as he paced the house, both Joseph and Blaise were sitting in the living room, watching him. "Maybe because She thought Narcissa would care for her?"Blaise suggested. "Nobody told you? Narcissa and Lucius are out of the country for about a week or two! Mia is alone with Draco!"Joseph snapped. Blaise groaned and threw his head back at the sofa. "Probably shagging their guts out"He mumbled. "What!"Ryan said as he stopped pacing. "Hold on,.. isn't that The Malfoys owl?"Joseph questioned as he saw 3 owls heading towards the house. Blaise and Joseph stood up and walked towards the window, opening it wide as the owls Flew in. They set down 6 boxes and 3 letters before flying off again. "There's one for each of us"Ryan said as he looked at the letters, handing the other two to his brothers.

Reading through them, the 3 of them let out a laugh. "Even if she's Miles away from us, she still finds a way to help out"Ryan shook his head as he opened the boxes. "Well, Dinner's served"Joseph shrugged as they sat down to eat.