Saved?

Shu stared at brunette Mukami for a moment before he turned and looked to the ground.

(Y/n) was set missing by Reiji himself after a few Teachers had grown concerned. A few search parties had been set and some Students call themselves trying to help.

He barely knew the confused girl but he knew that if something happened to her, Reiji and Laito would be pissed. And if they were pissed, they would stop their focus. And if they were unfocused, their Father would get in. And if their Father came into the picture, he would find out that they had been officiated with a Human instead of focusing on the 'Eve'.

Shu sighed. He had too much stress on his shoudlers as the Eldest. He just wanted to take a nap and forget about it all. But, maybe this could help get some form of appreciation. The way his two little Brothers hunted for this girl's attention truly made him wonder what was so special about her.

Shu stopped his thoughts as he saw the brunette in the window make a move, immediately sprinting off. Now, Shu has a decision to make.

Either, go soy on him and find out where this chick is

Or

Stay here and sleep it off

Well, if you know what he chose then congrats!

Cause, he fell back to sleep

~

(Y/n) covered her mouth "Oop--'scuse my language, Cinnabun" Azusa stood, walking closer to the girl "Use this..Cut..Me"

Just before he could step any closer, (Y/n) stood up and sat her hands on his shoudlers "Hey, hey. Baby, no" Azusa pasued.

Did she just call him Baby?

(Y/n) laugehd and took the knife away. Azusa thought she was foing to use it in him but she only sat it away "I can show you many ways that I love ya. Here's one" The girl grasped his head and turned it some, kissing his cheek.

Azusa stood there, wide eyed for a small bit. But, it didn't last as she pulled him into a hug "You're so fuckin' cute!" Azusa just closed his eyes and let her hug him. It felt nice to him.

"Ay! The hell do you think you're doin'!"

(Y/n) scoffed and held the boy tighter "I'm lovin' on Cinnabun" She gave Azusa on more kiss and Yuma rolled his eyes "Yeah, well, c'mon. We've got something for y--Hell no! Me and Cinnabun were about to play Monopoly!" Yuma squinted his eyes as he walked over "No, you're not. You probably can't even play the damn game correctly" (Y/n) squinted her eyes "The fuck does that mean?" Yuma flicked her forehead "It means what I said"

"You're just a pussy.."

"....Play the damn game. I bet you'll lose"

(Y/n) crossed her arms

"And if I win, you'll be my personal Butler"

Yuma huffed

"If I win..."

"I'm suckin' you dry tonight"

(Y/n) froze with a blush. What did he mean by that.

Yuma smikred and pulled out the Monopoly board. Oh shit...He's not playin' my guy

~

Yuma looked at his options. If he landed on the railroads, Azusa would smoke his ass.

If he landed on Board walk or even any of the green ones, (Y/n) would win for a fact. And by that look she was giving him, told Yuma that she meant business.