Ezra Betrayed

(Let's be honest the title, lyrics and the show are just a perfect match.) 

A/N: It's not complete but news has spread Wattpad is deleting unfinished stories so until there's confirmation that's not true then every posted story is gonna be labeled as complete.

Chapter one Kicked out

Ezra POV

"Way to go kid, you screwed up the mission again" Zeb said, "Ezra we needed those for the Rebellion" Hera said. "We should've left you on Lothal where a loth-rat like you belongs Sabine said. You're a terrible Padawan" Kanan said. "My commu- No we don't wanna here your bullshit excuse Ezra." Ezra decided not to stay in the cockpit and ran to his bedroom and started rethinking his life, maybe I don't belong here, but they love me so I can't leave Ezra said. The Ghost crew were called by Sato and explained what happened, he was mad that the supplies were destroyed thanks to Ezra's recklessness but ordered them to return to base and await their new mission.  Ezra never was this reckless before hand so what made him change all of a sudden, maybe it's do lack of sleep he wasn't sure what caused the crew to screw up. The team went on several more missions after that each being executed perfectly at first but they always lose what they were after because Ezra's com link was glitching and wasn't allowed to fix it yet because they were on missions non-stop so he didn't have enough time to fix it. Rex, Gregor, Wolf and Ahsoka were told about Ezra's recklessness and how it cost them the mission when they asked Ezra he told them his com link wasn't working properly and when he tried to explain they'd tell him to shut up and not to bother making up some excuse. 

Time skip (5 days later...)

Ezra POV

The Ghost crew were sent on another supply run mission this time they were sent to Lothal and sent to steal the supplies from a imperial warehouse inside the capital of the city. Sabine and I were charged with planting explosives on both ends of the warehouse to cover the teams escape, Zeb and Kanan were to take as much as possible. Everything was going perfectly, I set the last charge when my com went off. Ezra we...need...blow...the charges, Kanan are you sure? It seems too early you don't have all the supplies yet. Do it on my mark, ok Kanan I don't know what you're thinking but I'm ready whenever you are. No...Blow...it...now fine no need to get snippy at me Kanan.  I click the detonator and begin running to the Ghost when the warehouse blows up, I got up and notices Zeb running towards me with stormtroopers on his tail time to go kid  Zeb said as we start running to the Ghost while trying not to get shot at by the stormtroopers, Hera flew in and landed allowing everyone to get onboard. Zeb dropped me on the ground, getting up off the ground I looked up and saw they were mad at me again. "Why did you disobey my orders Ezra?"  Kanan said "You said on your mark to blow it up and I asked 'Isn't a little too early to blow it up' and you said 'On your mark to blow it' I was confused and said I was ready whenever you were and you snapped at me and told me to blow it now and so I did  I said. "I've lost count how many times you've screwed up or ruined the mission because of your recklessness we don't have enough supplies for the Rebellion, Hera will inform Sato the mission was a success but you are banned from partaking on anymore missions for 6 weeks, you won't be receiving any training from me either you're a terrible Padawan of all Padawan's I get I'm stuck with a disobedient and stupid loth-rat." Kanan said, "I say we kick him off the team and off the rebellion in general Zeb said, I second that idea Sabine said. We'll talk to Sato and see what he thinks." I was about try to explain myself but Kanan cut me off and told me not to try to make up a excuse.