So is that a Maybe

Zach pov

"Taylor, i-"

"i love you more and never stopped." she said.

i look over at the stairs as Daniel and Amanda smiled.

i held Taylor close never wanting to her go. i kiss her head rubbing her back. she smile kiss my chest lightly.

"c-could you come over later and i can make you something to eat-"

"how about i take you out?" i said moving her hair back.

"if you want to, but my couch is coming today. so can it be later? you never know when they will actually be here."

"i'll come over in 10 minutes and stay with you.. is that okay?"

"yeah." she says kissing my cheek grabbing Amanda hand walking over to her house.

Daniel smile walking over to me. "so does this mean you and Taylor are back together?"

"i guess so. i really don't know. you saw what happened."

"if you love her then you better not mess it up again."

i nodded going upstairs to shower and change.

*20 minutes later*

i knocked on Taylor door. i brushed my hair back, taping my foot looking up at her.

"hi."

Taylor giggle pulling me inside. "hi maybe."

"i was thinking-"

"Taylor, i'll see you later if you need me, well you know where i live." Amanda said giving her friend a hug.

Amanda smile, holding my arm leaning by my ear. "hurt her again. you won't like the outcome."

"okay.." i gave a fake smile as Amanda closed the door.

"new place, movie coming out in four months and no blue couch." she said taking a seat in the floor.

"it's crazy how becoming neighbors, becoming more than friends and all thanks to that couch. it's where we had our first kiss, cuddle, hug, our midnight talks. so much has changed me because of a couch. i know you probably don't want to or even say yes."

"i didn't think i was going to do this until we had like some kind movie like background. but being with you is a movie and never want it to end. so maybe someday you'll say yes to me or maybe you won't and you probably won't talk to me for a while."

" i didn't know you could be so in love with someone without them asking you for money or fame, they just want you and i want you. Taylor will you marry me?" i said getting onto one knee holding a ring pop i grabbed from the pantry before coming over.

"Z-Zach-"

"delivery for Taylor Martin." the delivery said loudly knocking on the door.

(a/n: a cliffhanger queens... only two more chapters after this one until the last chapter.)