Ch. 29

March 18th, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia

Key's POV

" So Glock I seen you Tweet about weave earlier. Let's talk about that." Yaz the radio host asked.

" You talking about when he said blonde does some to him?" Nick asked.

" Yeah. What is it about blonde?" Yaz asked.

I was doing another radio interview to promote my new song Russian Cream. As far as I could see from social media my fans fuck with it. Tonight would be my first time performing it.

" I've liked blonde on females ever since the first time I seen a bad ass female with it my 12th grade year. Like I really prefer blonde on black girls than white girls. Cause they look better with it honestly." I laughed.

" See, I like when my girl wear ha natural hair." Nick said to me.

" Ion got a problem with my girl wearing weave and wigs. I mean as long as the shit look good that's all that matters." I shrugged.

" See, Nick take notes from Key Glock. Do you know the difference between the types of weave?" Yaz asked me.

" All I know it's Brazilian. Umm, then it some shit call wet and wavy. Anything after that ion know, but it's "

Yaz busted out laughing, " You got a lil knowledge on it."

" Man, I really like Russian Cream. On my way to work today I was bumping it the whole way here." Nick said.

" I preciate it."

" Yeah, it go hard. Now I know you got a show out here tonight." Yaz said.

" Yeah, I do. To all my fans that listening make sure you be in the building tonight cause it's going up."

10 minutes later the interview ended. I headed back to the house, so I could get some rest before the show.

" Baby get up it's time for you to start getting ready."
Cali said as she woke me up.

I sat up, and stared at the wall for a few minutes before I actually got up out the damn bed.

" Come on, I already got the shower running for you." Cali said as she kissed me on my forehead before she got up.

" Thank you, but can I have a kiss on the lips?"

" Not until you brush yo damn teeth." She laughed.

I flipped her off as I got up, and headed into the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was finished I got out put on deodorant, and got dressed. I walked downstairs everybody else was already ready, and waiting on me. We all got into our cars, and drove to the show.

Backstage...

" Wassup y'all. Glock you ready fa tonight?" Dolph said greeting us.

" Hell yea." I said excitedly.

Me, Fat, Woo, Trey, and Pjay dapped him up.

" Who dis?" Dolph asked referring to Ashley.

" Dats Ashley fine crazy ass. Cali's other best friend." Pjay said wiggling his eyebrows at her.