INTRODUCTION

You are probably reading this book thinking all this is fiction, solely meant for entertainment purposes. Well, of course it is! I am just some stupid, not-at-all real, fictional character who tends to bust out some ninja moves from time to time, and have giant snail puddings, and get an 'A++' on my maths test (not necessarily in that order or at the same time).

Or... I could be something more. Maybe you are too. After you have read this book, its totally up to you to decide. Maybe, you are one of that 0.00000000....00000....1 percent too. You can never be sure until, the strange things happen.

"Ever wondered why you can't help but feel curious about the simplest of things? Why your brain seems to develop strange theories that don't even sound reasonable, and yet exactly how things should be? If that's a yes, this is definitely the right place for you." Not my words. But this is what my instructor said, when I questioned 'The Bureau of Multiversal Interactions' to be something that my dream self had cooked up.

Where are my manners? I haven't even introduced myself. My name is Raven Walters. My sister Ida and I were peaceful nerds, with racks of academic medals to decorate our walls, and tons of scholarships. Life was going good and well, until the 'runners' decided to show up. And the laws of science and the world as we knew it went upside-down and inside-out.

But Ida tells me that I should leave it there, and not give all the details in the introduction itself. Something about a dramatic effect. So I am gonna leave it here and start with the story right away, and you'll get the information, bit-by-bit as the chapters proceed. Hence, my dear friends I bid you all good bye. Vraeka el menk (you'll know what that means soon enough).

****

A/N

Hello people, Cassandra here!

So this is just an introduction, 300 words short.

Doesn't sound like much but things are really gonna get complicated.

So gun up your space craft and grab your onions, we are going on a bumpy ride.

Dimension surfing awaits.

All aboard!