XXVII

Chapter 27 - Forgotten Incident

I couldn't help it but felt anxious as I stare at the night sky. It has been awhile since I lay down under the starry night together with Orium.

The whole place is so silent and cold. We have our own little worlds and never gave attention to the other.

Tomorrow will be the day the princess will arrive and everyone knows that. Everyone is so excited to finally meet the princess and welcome her to the academy.

But what confuses me the most is my anxiety for tomorrow.

Will there be any danger? Or an unexpected attack? I don't know and I don't want to know.

Unknowingly, I stare at my ring and rub it gently.

I had a talk with Andromeda yesterday. She told me what I need to do. She told me things what I should expect but I don't know when will this to happen.

I sigh.

There is no time to chill. I need to prepare myself for better or for worse.

"Something bothering you?" I heard a cold voice spoke beside me.

Isa pa ang lalaking ito. Pagbago-bago ang ugali. Sometimes sweet, sometimes a jerk.

I want to know what he truly feels towards me but that is just my willful thinking. Walang magbabago. He is destined to marry someone with a high rank.

"Don't mind." I said in a cold voice before I stood up, ignoring his stares.

I am back with my two-words talk. Everything is limited. The ability of the ring is allowed inside the dimension only. The bracelet Hearth gave me was completely destroyed and he never gave me another one after that. What should I expect from that dimwit?

One option is left. And it's to train and control my power more. Everyday, it is getting stronger and I am getting more frustrated.

The restriction spell of the cloak cannot completely hide my aura anymore. There are times it will leak out and making the place so dense.

"You don't look so good, baby." I felt his strong arms encircling my body and his breath unto my nape.

"Orium." I coldly said.

Natahimik kaming dalawa at nagpakiramdaman sa isa't isa.

"I won't stop acting this way to you. I told you before. I don't care about the engagement. I will find ways to break it even if it is risking my life. I don't care about that f-cking title." He said, seriously and dangerously. "But one thing is for sure, I won't stop myself acting this way towards you."

A lone tear fell from my eye.

My heart is beating so fast, loud and clear. I can't stop myself and I can't help it but to fall more, fall deeper. I can't avoid it. It is sucking me in. Surely, I can say that, I am falling dangerously in love with this guy.

After a tear, another fell and so on and so fort. I am letting my tears fall while remaining unmoving and silent.

"The princess is nothing to me."

Those words make my heart beat stop for a second and my breathing hitched. Then, my heart beats louder and faster than ever

I am waiting for you to say those words, Orium. Those three words and I swear, I will conquer everything in a snap.

But nope, nothing came out from his sinful lips. I waited in vain. A willful delusion. Tsk.

Morning came and everyone is waiting at the entrance of the academy. Some are holding a banner and some are holding their phones in their hands.