10.

Josh looked at Julian and they both knew exactly why Kaycee had been so off lately.

But they didn't wanna bring it up until she was calm enough to think straight.

Inside the classroom they were about to start when Sean noticed the three of them missing, he ran up to Matt to make sure they were on the attendance list.

Matt: "yeah they're all three on the sheet"

Sean: "where are they?!"

Matt: "lemme go check around real fast, mind warming everyone up?"

Sean: "sure thing"

While Sean started warming everyone up, Matt ran outside to see if he could find the three.

When he peaked his head around the corner he saw the three of them sitting in a circle.

Matt: "guys, class started 5 minutes ago, what's the hold up?"

Josh: "we uh...we'll be in soon"

Matt walked closer and noticed kaycee heaving, trying with everything in her to catch her breath.

Matt: "woah guys, we need to get her calm or else she's gonna start losing air..."

Julian: "the only way to calm her down is Sean and we both don't think that's the wisest idea right now"

Kaycee: "let me...s-see him...f-for one second...j-ust to calm...d-d-down"

Matt nodded and ran inside to grab Sean.

Kaycee: "j-just so I can calm...down...t-then make h-him leave."

Julian: "okay, we will, I promise"

Sean came running out to see kaycee struggling to breathe with her head against the wall behind her.

Sean sat beside her and pulled her into him.

She instantly felt safe, and like she could breathe again.

Sean: "shhh, I'm right here, you're safe, shhhh"

She relaxed into him and her breathing became less labored. She was still crying, her tears lining up along the seam of his shirt.

Sean: "you're okay, shhhh, I'm here, I'm not going anywhere"

Matt watched in awe as he calmed her down.

She pulled away, still not wanted to look him in the eyes in case she grew too upset again.

Julian: "she doesn't wanna talk right now bro, she just needed you to calm her down..."

Sean: "fuck no man, she's not okay! I'm not gonna leave her here like some douche"

Matt: "Sean she said she doesn't wanna see you right now."

Sean: "she just called for me guys?!"

Kaycee: "stop! everyone stop! Sean listen to me, please just go for now, I'll be in soon, just please...go"

that was all it took for his expression to soften and for him to turn around and head back inside, looking defeated and broken.

Kaycee: "Matt, you can go teach...I'll be in once I collect myself"

Matt: "no rush kayc...I want you to be okay"

Kaycee: "I will be"

As he walked away Julian and Josh sat on either side of her, close enough for comfort.

Josh: "kaycee?"

Kaycee: "yeah?"

Josh: "you have feelings for Sean don't you?"

Kaycee: "if it's not already obvious...yeah I guess"

Julian: "does anyone know?"

Kaycee: "besides my mom, Kylie, and you two, no"

Julian: "and you're keeping it from him because of Bailey?"

Kaycee: "she deserves love just as much as I do guys"

Josh: "we understand that but listen, the way he looks at you is beautiful kaycee."

Kaycee: "then why didn't he come to me and ask me to be his instead of her?! am I not good enough?!"

She started to cry and Julian pulled her into him.

Julian: "any guy would be lucky to be yours kaycee...we just haven't tried cause you're way out of our leagues."

Kaycee: "oh shut up, you're trying to make me feel better"

Josh: "he's right kayc...Sean would be honored to be yours but maybe he feels like he's out of your league too?"

Kaycee: "he's not...he's...he's perfect"

Julian: "all of the shit that you just saw between them in that lobby was for public fun...he loves you, you can tell by the way he looks at you, talks to you, and worries about you."

Kaycee: "you wanna know something?"

Josh: "we're listening"

Kaycee: "he told me Bailey wasn't coming, and that we're going to ice cream after the class...just us but, it doesn't look like that anymore does it?"

Julian: "he doesn't wanna spend more time with you than with his girlfriend...that's why"

Kaycee: "well I'm starting to feel like the last option and it's breaking my heart"

Josh: "how about this, go in there and dance your ass off, then me and Jules will take you to ice cream, my treat"

Kaycee: "you dont have to do that"

Josh: "yes we do, so come on"

She smiled and let them guide her into the class room. As she walked in all eyes were on her and the only ones she caught were Matt's in the mirror as he smiled at her.

The three were able to catch up, and the rest of the class blew by quick.

by the time they were all done cleaning up and getting pictures it was around 9:30 and they were about to head out.

Sean: "kaycee, come here"

Kaycee reluctantly walked toward him, Bailey still close by as Josh and Julian watched to make sure she was okay.

Sean: "I'm sorry"

Kaycee: "for what?"

Sean: "not being out there when you needed me"

Kaycee: "you were...you came out there when I needed you"

Sean: "but I should've been the one to notice how upset you were before it even got outta control"

Kaycee: "it's fine, you two were too busy making out on the wall to notice. no big deal"

Sean: "it is a big deal...I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry."

Kaycee: "Sean, don't sweat it. Enjoy your ice cream date"

He watched her walk away, hating the way those words slid to violently off of her tongue.

What she didn't know was that he'd much rather be on an ice cream date with her...