Street Fight!!

Ch - 2

A dark place with a bit of dim light, where a fighting ring is made in the middle. The place is filled with drunken people and people look alike goons...

It is not a place for good ones, some are use drugs also and shouting

It is not a place for good ones, some are use drugs also and shouting. Only one name has come from everyone mouths.
The name that echoes in the whole area.

Taylor............Taylor.........

All are desperately waiting for him, people love to see the way he knocks down people in a second.

Just then a guy comes in a black hoodie, he is tall and has a built body. His abs are visible as his hoodie is open from the front. But his face is covered, all can only see his eyes. The dark black eyes.

His walk has a different aura. Looks like a lion walks in the forest to catch his prey. The other fighters are already scared by looking at his dark eyes and walk.

He enters the ring and looks at the other one. The referee starts the count and signed them to start the match.

As soon as the announcement has done, the other one comes to give a punch to Taylor's face but he holds his punch and twists his hand. The man groaning and kick his face.

He greeted his teeth and knocked out him on the ground in force. The man groaned in pain but can't able to get up. Taylor smirks at him and gestures others to come.

After that, every man who comes to fight with him is knocked out in a second just like him. He looks at the audience who is shouting his name on top of their lungs.

He bid a bye to everyone and move outside from the ring. A guy comes to him by holding a water bottle and says, "done with today's quota or anything else left. Why you always be in this angry mode? "

Taylor looks at him by raising his one brows and drink the whole water in one go, "don't you know? " The other man nodded his head and says, "yeah I know bro, but don't worry everything will be fine. "

Taylor removes his hoodie and wears a black t-shirt, "forget about my anger issues now, today we have to go somewhere. So let's go." He nodded his head and both go from there.

**
Sana's Pov :

All are looking at me with wired expressions. The children are scares of me and hide.

I scream in pain, the pain which I have had to tackle since my birth. Every time I feel this pain in a different part of my body. Will this extreme misery of me never left my side?. I ask myself.