*In The Heat of The Moment*

Charlie's POV

Day after day a new argument between Jacob and I sparked. Even it was over something as small as I ate the last bit of food.

  He would just snap out of no where. He was always on his phone and rarely ever spoke to me. The only words that ever left his mouth when he was around me were always insults. Everything I did was wrong to him.

We were always getting angry with each other since the day after my mother's funeral.

~Flashback~

I sat crying on my bed. Reality finally set in that she was completely gone, she wasn't coming back.

"Can you stop crying already." Jacob snapped. He had stood in the corner of the room for the past hour while I cried my eyes out.

"I-I can't help it!" I snapped back another song leaving my lips. He gripped the ends of his hair and scowled at me.

"Just stop being a baby and get over it. People die Charlie. It hurts but we can't stop it. So stop crying. It's fucking annoying." He said before leaving the room and slamming the door.

~Flashback Over~

That night after he left he came back and apologized. He said that it reminded him of when his mother had died and he lost it, but ever since that night everything seems to set him off.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said standing up off the couch. He just grunted as a respond. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs.

After my shower I got dressed and went down stairs. Jacob glared down at his phone and when he heard me come on his glare shifted to me.

"You look like you are about to go to a strip club and dance." He said glancing down at what I was wearing. I was wearing a mid thigh red sundress that was off the shoulder.

"You're being a jerk." I mumbled quietly. I guess not quiet enough.

"What did you say to me." He growled.

"I said you're being a jerk, but I think the word that fits better would be dick. You're being a dick." I snapped. His glare intensified.

"So miss little shy girl finally found her voice. How fucking cute." He snapped.

"Get out of my house." I said lowly. He just raised an eyebrow at me.

"I said get out of my house!" I screamed and pointed to the door. He just rolled his eyes and turned around, walking out of the door without another word.

   I grabbed the closet thing next to me and chucked it at the wall. A loud shatter rang throughout the house. What is wrong with him.

    Not even a month ago he was telling me how much he loved me. He was kissing me and telling me I'm the best thing to ever happen to him. Then now he insults me every chance he got. We always argued. We haven't kissed since that night after my moms funeral.

    A dull ache showed up in my chest as I realized what I had thrown. The case that held the ring Jacob had given me. I looked down at my hand and saw the promise ring. I quickly took the ring off my finger and threw it where the case sat.

   I dropped to my knees and let hot tears run down my cheek.

    I sat there for a few moments but my thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of my phone. I reached into my pocket. I pressed the red end button and sat the phone back down.  The phone kept ringing and I just let it. Finally the person left a voice mail. I clicked on it and listened to who has interrupted my thoughts.