58

"I thought Neo was rich? Like couldn't they upgrade their defence or something?"

Haechan's voice can be heard through the intercom as he infiltrated the said walls once again-a chuckle left his lips as Mark landed next to him.

"Nah we're just too good for them"

Renjun answered from beside Haru-the both of them situated inside the black van parked away from people's view.

Haru sighed fidgetting with the earpiece in her ear as she listened to the different conversations taking place at the same time.

Her thoughts were plauged with strategies and various thoughts of how to avoid certain situations-specifically losing someone.

Renjun who was watching let out a sigh-a hand flying to her shoulder to express sympathy.

"We got this"

He smiled as if he could read her mind, she returned the gesture with a nod yet her thoughts were still spreading like wild fire.

"Hey you guys where do I go?"

Sungchan asked confusion in his voice as the two bolted right back to the computer adorned side of the vehicle.

"Sungchan take a u-turn then go to the first right"

Haru watched the boy follow their directions-the live video capturing their team mates course of movement.

"I still don't get the point of why Taeyong put us in teams then left us here"

Renjun briskly agreed sipping on the juice that somehow appeared out of nowhere.

"I know right-even Jungwoo hyung's with them while the two of us are stuck here"

The boy grumbled returning to watch the computer with a bored expression-Haru groaned throwing her body on one of the chairs left unfolded.

"We're not even hackers, should've went with Jaemin or Winwin hyung"

Renjun hummed in response fishing out his phone, the small device lighting up his face as he checked the time.

"Tell me about it"

"You both know you're there for back up right?"

Jeno chuckled making the other two let out a stiff laugh-as they now know everyone probably heard their complaints including Taeyong.

"Why? The both of you questioning my decisions?"

And came his menacing tone, the two looked back at the screen and sure enough Taeyong stopped for a moment to look at a camera as if trying to glare at the them.

"I still don't forgive you for not telling me that you're engaged"

The said man let out a wry smile the camera's way before continuing with his mission.

"Is Jisung still alive?"

Haru's heart dropped at Chenle's question-pushing past Renjun and switching the focus from her team mates until she found the male.

She let out a loud sigh as the boy could be seen clutching the gun by his side as he sneaked past a guard.

"Of course he still is Chenle! You almost gave Haru a heart attack"

Renjun scolded followed by a small chuckle at the said girl's relieved expression-a soft smile returning to her face as she returned the view to Taeyong, Jungwoo and Sungchan.

"I hate you Zhong Chenle I thought something happened!"

"I'm sawry-we were supposed to go together but we got seperated..."

Haru rolled her eyes but let out a low chuckle-despite her annoyance and worry earlier she was just glad everyone was still alive.

"Chenle, Jisung's just a couple of hallways away from you. Wait a second I'll guide you back to him"

"Thank you~

Chenle giggled as Shotaro let out a 'your welcome' before his line went dead-instead replaced by Jisung.

"Hey uh I think all of you may want to see this"