𝒐𝒏𝒆 , wolf moon

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE.                  Wolf Moon

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

DEAR DIARY ,

Sometimes I look back on the past 16 years of my life, and I wonder what I did to deserve such weird friends. I mean, after kissing Scott on the cheek in 4th grade, it's like I signed my soul to two idiots who seemingly can't get enough of my amazing personality. But now I'm starting to wonder if what I've done, if it could ruin it forever.

I don't regret many things. In fact, I think regrets are stupid. But what I did last night? There is a solid 90% chance I'm going to regret this.

Kennedy slams her diary shut, shoving it under her bed as she looks over. Stiles Stilinski snores loudly, his head resting on one of her many pillows. Rolling her eyes, Kennedy springs out of bed, stepping over tossed around clothes, and wanders into the hallway. Her long brown hair swishes back and forth, knotted and tangled from the night before. She couldn't help but hum as she turned on the shower, now wondering if what happened was a mistake.

Stiles looks down at her, his arms resting on either side of her head. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" He asks her, gazing down at her shirt which had been unbuttoned by him moments ago.

"Are you sure Scott's going to be okay?" Kennedy asks him. Stiles had just wandered into her bedroom, explaining that he and Scott were looking for a dead body but got split up and Stiles found his and Kennedy's dads instead. When Deputy Stallard explained to Sheriff Stilinski that instead of driving home, Stiles could go to the Stallard home, the Sheriff agreed. However, the evening had taken a turn that nobody had really expected.

Stiles thinks for a moment, nodding urgently, "Yeah I think he'll be fine," He said before leaning down, pressing his lips on hers. Kennedy's arms link around his neck, their bodies pushing closer together in every way they could, closing any space between them. His hands tugged on her shirt, the two of them sitting up for just a moment as Stiles completely pulls her flannel off her arms, leaving her in the lacy black bra. His hands grazed her sides as they finally gripped her hips. Their kiss was heated and filled with lust as she slowly moves her lips down to his neck.

Kennedy shakes her head at the thought, running the shampoo through her hair. Stiles had been her best friend since the fourth grade, and the two of them made a deal that by the time Kennedy turned 16 that if they were both still virgins, they'd be each other's firsts. Of course, it was expected Stiles would remain a  virgin, but he was shocked to hear that she had never slept with her ex-boyfriend, Jackson Whittemore. Kennedy and Jackson were the usual freshman couple, except they had technically started dating in middle school. Everything was going well until early summer when he broke up with her, and nearly two weeks later Kennedy had discovered he was now with Lydia, Kennedy's former friend.